~Thirteen~

I walked back inside and went to walk back to my room. But my mom stopped me at the stairs. “Sooooo. Tell me about your day.” She said hugging me. “Mommmm!” “Keith you like him. Thank me!” I laughed. “Thank you mom.” “NOW TELL ME!” She practically screamed, then pulled me to the couch. “Okay, okay. Well. Mom. He has freakin’ abs. I died.” “I know. He's worn a crop top thing to one of the classes.” I dramatically put my hand on my heart. “And he took me to his friends’ cafe and paid for coffee and a pastry for me.” “Cuteeeeee!” “Well, he also offered to teach me how to dance… Well I asked… But he did it! And oh my gosh mom! He dipped me!” My mom practically squealed. “Honey. I'm so happy for you. And I love Lance. He's so nice and proper, and he has a nice future ahead of him. He's perfect.” I sighed. “I know. He wants me to come to his class tomorrow. Crap. What time is his class tomorrow. I didn't get his number.” I dipped my head. “Tomorrow at 10.” I smiled. “I love you, mom!” I hugged her. “You've known him for a day sweetie. I can't believe you've taken a liking to him this quickly.” “I know. It's like every shitty fanfic ever.” “Language.” “Sorry.”

My mom laughed. “Mom, he likes Gabriel Iglesias. And we watched him, and he translated all the Spanish for me.” “Okay next time Lance comes over, we're all watching him.” “Mom!” “Fine then we're watching Jeff Dunham.” “Mother!” “I'm sorry honey! I kill you!”(a/n thats a jeff dunham reference) My mom and I do love our comedians. “And tomorrow, by the way, is a bring a guest to class day at Lance’s studio. I think you're his guest.” I covered my face. “Well, I'm gonna help Darla finish cleaning up.” “Okay mom, thank you.” “You're welcome honey, I love you.” I hugged her. “Love you too.” I turned and walked up to my room, searching up Caribbean Dream on my phone and listening to the song on repeat.
-
a/n- keith's mum is queen