~Thirty-One~

“So what movie do you have for us?” Lance hopped over the couch, kicking his legs back. “The Greatest Showman?” It sounded like a question. I hope he'd like it. “HELL YES. ALLURA AND I SAW IT TOGETHER AND IT WAS AMAZINGGGG.” I nodded. “It's great.” “Listen! I don't even like musicals and its amazing.” Lance hollered. I sat down on the floor in front of the couch and Lance hit me in the side of the head with his foot.
“Get up here bitch.” I turned, placing a hand on my heart. “Bitch? Is this what you think of me?” I tried to act offended. Lance sat up and picked me up, pulling me onto the couch. “Yeah. You're my bitch.” “Um… bitch please. I'm no ones bitch.” “True bitch.” We both broke into a chorus of laughter. “I hate myself. I'm sorry.” Lance giggled. “Me too… bitch.” Lance put an arm over my shoulders pulling me into him, “Let's just watch this movie, bitch.” I laughed then proceed to press play on the movie.
Lance and I sang throughout the whole thing, The Other Side being one of our favorites. Rewrite The Stars was coming on next and I was getting a bit giddy. I wanted to sing it with Lance being the hella gay boy that I am. As Zac Efron began singing, Lance pulled me a bit closer, getting next to my ear.

You know I want you,

It's not a secret to hide.

I know you want me,

So don't keep saying our hands are tied.”

a/n- i actually updated and didnt wait a whole week? wowza. well love yourself:tear came out and its so amazing!! ahhh! and the puppy interview killed me. like they were so cute! tae didnt look away from the dogs and it was so pure!
idk what my favourite song is yet. probably tear, love maze or paradise. like i just love the entire album so much!
well I'll try to post again soon. thanks!