Good News/Pet Adoption Day

-Dani’s (POV)- (Three Weeks After Finn’s Memorial)

-Sidewalk-

I’m walking down the sidewalk I’m heading to a jewelry store I ordered a ring and it’s there. mine and Santana’s anniversary is coming up and I’m planning on proposing to her. I walk passed a sign I back up and read the sign it says “Free pet adoption day today 9:00AM-7:00PM” I look at my watch and it’s 2:00PM so I hurry up and get to jewelry store.

-Jewelry Store-

I walk into the store I walk up to the counter a lovely woman walks up to me I look at her nametag and her name is Helen.

Helen: Hi can I help you?

Dani: Hi my name is Danielle Hendricks and I ordered a ring.

Helen: Okay let me go to the back and see if we have it.

Dani: Thank you.

Helen walks to the back of the store and comes back ten minutes later she has a box with her she hands it to me.

Helen: Is this the right one?

I open the box.

Dani: It sure it.

Helen: All right thank you for your business.

Dani: Thank you.

I walk out of the store and head to the free pet adoption.

-Free Adoption-

I’m walking around and I see this beautiful black and white cat I walk up to it and it rubs against the cage I pet it.

Dani: Aren’t you a cutie.

I didn’t notice that a man came up to me.

Man: Are you interested in her?

I look at the man than at the cat I nod my head.

Man: All right come with me I’ll give the paperwork to fill out.

The man walks off and I follow him. He hands me some paperwork to fill out and hands me some cat food, cat litter, a cat box, and a scratch post and of course the cat I walk home.

-Santana’s (POV)-

I just got home from a long shift at the diner so I’m sitting on the couch with Rachel, Blaine, and Kurt. The loft door opens and I see Dani with a bunch of cat stuff I’m thinking “What did you do Danielle Hendricks?” I get up and walk up to her.

Santana: What did you get baby?

She smiles really big and walks passed me to the living room she sits on the couch with a box.

Dani: Guys I want you to meet our new addition to the home.

Dani opens the box and a cat jumps out of it Rachel and Kurt get up right away and go up to the cat and start petting it.

Rachel: Oh my God she’s cute.

Kurt: I was thinking about getting a pet.

Blaine: What’s her name?

Dani: I haven’t come up with one yet.

I cross my arms and eye the cat Dani looks at me and gets up.

Dani: You don’t like her do you?

Santana: No no, no I do it just a cat really?

Dani: It was free adoption day today and when I went there I couldn’t help but, be attracted to her. Plus look at this face.

Dani picks up the cat and shows me her face I can’t help but smile Dani is just like a little kid.

Santana: All I have to admit that she is cute now we just have to come up with a name for her.

Blaine: How about Barbra?

Dani: Uh, no.

Kurt: Sophie?

Santana: No. How about vagina?

Dani smacks my arm and I laugh.

Rachel: We are not going to call the cat vagina Santana.

I pick up the cat and carry her like a baby while petting her belly she is purring.

Santana: You like the name vagina don’t you puss?

Kurt: I agree with Rachel I don’t like the name vagina.

Santana: Okay, okay what about penis?

That earns me another slap to the arm.

Dani: Babe we are serious.

Santana: Okay, okay what about Midnight?

I look around and everyone is looking at each other.

Kurt: I like it.

Dani: So do I.

Blaine: I agree.

Rachel: I love it.

Santana: Midnight it is.

I let the cat down.

-Dani’s (POV)-

Santana and I are setting up the cat stuff I look over at her and she is already playing with the cat I can’t help but smile she looks at me.

Santana: What?

Dani: Nothing it’s cute how you became attached to the cat so quickly.

Santana: I can’t help it she’s adorable.

Dani: You’re adorable.

I walk up to Santana and wrap my arms around her waist she puts her arms around my neck and we kiss and start to make out. Santana sets me on the small counter and starts kissing me on the neck I let out a small moan she continues to suck on my neck a wrap my legs around her and pull her closer to me.  Santana is just about to take my shirt off Midnight jumps onto the counter than rubs against us.

Santana: Way to ruin the moment Midnight.

I laugh and pet Midnight she rubs against my hand and purrs. Rachel comes into the room with a big smile on her face.

Santana: What’s up Rach?

Rachel: I got the part for Fanny.

We all start to squeal I jump off of the counter and hug her.

Dani: Congratulations Rach.

Rachel: Thank you Dani.

We hug again I’m so happy for Rachel right now she deserves this.

Did you like this part? What was your favorite thing about this part? If I get five or more comments I will continue to put parts up until I go to sleep.