All Better/Wedding Day

I want to say thank you for all of the support, votes, comments, and reads I really appreciate it. This is the very last part of this story I hope that you enjoyed this story and are happy with this ending.

-Dani's (POV)- (Seven Weeks Later)

-Dani and Santana's Bedroom-

I'm laying on the bed reading a book Santana went to the doctor to get her ribs checked out Rachel insisted on taking her so I decided to stay home. I didn't even notice that Santana was back until I feel the bed move. I look up from the book Santana looks at me.

Dani: Well?

Santana: Everything is all better.

Dani: No more broken bones?

Santana: No more broken bones.

Dani: That's great babe.

I look back down at the book.

Santana: So I was thinking…since Rachel is at NYADA Kurt and Blaine are in Ohio I think that maybe we could do something.

I feel her finger draw shapes on my leg and I shiver I look up from my book she looks at me and smiles. I smile back I look back down I hear Santana sigh and she grabs my book from me and sticks the book mark into it she sets in on the night stand I look at her and she looks at me. She kisses me I kiss her back next thing I know the both of us are naked and she is on top of me going up and down she slows down and kisses me on the neck than the collar bone she goes down more and gets to my vagina she starts licking and sucking.

Dani: Oh mmm S…Santana.

I wrap my legs around her and push her closer I feel her go deeper. I reach my climax and collapse to the bed. Santana makes her way back up to me she cuddles into my chest I wrap my arms around her and our legs entwine with each other.

Dani: Wow.

Santana: That’s what I say. I think that we should wait six more weeks and do it again.

I look at her.

Dani: I don’t think so I don’t think that could last that long again.

Santana: Really?

Dani: Really I love making love to you and I love it when we can be intimate.

Santana: So do I.

Santana cuddles into me more.

-Santana’s (POV)- Four Months Later (Wedding Day)

-A Room-

I’m looking at myself in the mirror I have a white wedding dress on and a viel on my head. Rachel, Quinn, and Brittany are all sitting on the small couch they are wearing red matching dresses they are my bridesmaids I turn around and look at them.

Santana: How do I look?

Rachel: Amazing.

Quinn: Beautiful.

Brittany: Awesome.

I take a deep breath in and let it out.

Santana: I’m nervous.

Quinn gets up and puts her hands on my shoulders.

Quinn: Everything is going to be just fine.

Santana: I hope so.

Rachel: It will be.

Rachel gets up and hugs me.

-Dani’s (POV)-

-Other Room-

I am pacing back and forth I am so nervous Puck, Blaine, and Kurt are trying to calm me down.

Puck: Hey chill out everything is going to be fine.

Puck grabs me by the shoulders and shakes me a little.

Dani: What if…

Kurt: There are no what ifs.

Blaine: Yeah Dani you are going to be marrying the woman of your dreams nothing is going to happen.

Dani: Okay.

I take a deep breath and we head out.

-Santana’s (POV)-

Quinn, Rachel, Brittany, and I walk out of the room and into a hall “Here comes the bride plays and I walk down the aisle.

*An hour later*

Everyone is dancing Dani and I kiss I couldn’t be more happier than I am right.

Okay so I decided to end it with Santana and Dani’s wedding I know that it’s not long or anything but I just don’t feel like writing to this story anymore and I also don’t feel like writing anymore and I love writing I just don’t know what is up with me. Anyways I hope that you guys enjoyed this story and that you are happy with the ending. Also don’t forget to check out my other stories “You Make My Heart Race (A Faberry and Dantana Fanfic) and We Will Always Love You (Dantana) I will try to continue to write to my stories.