Going Home

Sorry it’s been a while since I updated this story it’s just that I haven’t really been feeling this one.

­-Dani’s POV-

-Santana’s Hospital Room- (Two Days Later)

 My mom and I are sitting in Santana’s hospital room waiting for the doctor to release her. Santana is getting impatient I can tell because she is moving around a lot.

Dani: Babe you can’t be moving around too much.

Santana: I can’t help it I don’t want to be here anymore.

Dani: I know.

I grab Santana’s hand the doctor comes in.

Dr. Larson: All right Miss Lopez you are free to go, but I want you get a lot of rest and put ice on it when you are laying down I also prescribed you some pain meds for the pain.

Santana: When will I be able to go back to work?

Dr. Larson: You can go to work but I would avoid heavy lifting of any kind I want you to do slow breathing exercises every two hours, and I want you to rest if you feel any pain.

Santana: Okay.

Dani: Thank you so much Dr. Larson.

Dr. Larson: You’re welcome. I want you to make an appointment after three weeks.

Dani: Will do.

Dr. Larson: Have a wonderful day.

Dani: Thank you.

Dr. Larson walks out of the room I turn around and Santana is already out of bed I rush over to her and help her.

Dani: Why didn’t you wait for me to help you?

Santana: I’m not a baby I can do things on my own Dani.

Dani: I know that you can but you are hurt.

Santana: I can barely feel anything.

Santana winces and grabs her side.

Dani: I’m going to get a nurse so you can get a wheel chair.

Santana: I can walk on my own baby.

I sigh and let Santana walk on her own she starts walking and we check her out then head home.

-Santana’s (POV)-

-The Loft-

We get back to the loft and I go to sit on my couch but have a rough time doing it. I eventually get it Dani put my bag into our room Carole sits next to me.

Carole: How you doing?

Santana: Sore.

Dani: You will be in pain for a while San.

Dani grabs the prescription bottle and opens it she hands me a pill and a bottle of water.

Santana: Thanks.

I take the pill and drink most of the water.

Sorry this is so short I have no idea what to add to this story anymore. I'll try to update more to this story when I figure out what to add to this story. I haven't given up on it I'm just trying to figure out what to do with it.