Band Idea/Band Auditions

-Santana’s (POV)-

-Spotlight Diner-

I’m standing behind the counter with Dani her and I got stuck behind the counter. Rachel is working the front area Kurt is supposed to be here but he isn’t here yet. He walks into the diner and Rachel hands him an apron and tells him he’s late. He nods his head and says I know he walks up to us as he is tying his apron.

Santana: So why where you late?

Kurt: I was setting up posters for my new band.

Dani: You are starting a band?

Kurt: Yeah that’s why I got this job in the first place so that I can have money to start my band.

Dani: Can anyone join?

Kurt: Yes of course I was actually hoping that the three of you would join.

Rachel: I can’t Kurt I have Funny Girl to worry about.

Rachel walks off I look at Kurt.

Dani: Well you got me. What about you babe?

Dani looks at me and gives a smile damn I hate it when she does that because I can’t say no to that.

Santana: Okay fine, but we get to choose the songs sometimes and get to pick who joins right?

Dani and Kurt squeal.

Kurt: Of course.

We get back to work before Gunther comes out and yells at us. After the work day is over we head to the loft.

-The Loft-

All of us walk into the loft and we are greeted by Midnight I pick her up and carry her to my and Dani’s room (That is her favorite place to sleep) Dani and I get out of our uniforms and I can’t help but look at her as she undresses, she turns around damn she looks sexy with just a bra and underwear on it turns me on so much (To be honest it’s making me horny we haven’t done anything for a while) she looks at me I smile and lick my lips.

Dani: San don’t do that.

Santana: Do what this?

I lick my lips again.

Dani: Yeah that.

Santana: Why does it turn you on or something?

Dani: It does very much and you know that we haven’t done anything for a while so every little thing that you do makes me horny.

I smile I grab her hand and pull her to me she straddles me. I rub her breasts and kiss them as I do she moans a little and Midnight takes off running. I can’t help but chuckle a little I continue to kiss her breasts I lift her bra up and suck on her left nipple she moans a little louder. I smile and start sucking on her right one she puts her hand in my hair and tugs it a little. After I’m done sucking on her right nipple I get up and set her up on the dresser.

-Dani’s (POV)-

Santana sticks me onto the dresser and starts kissing my neck I move my head to the side so that she has more access she continues to suck on my neck and I moan. She reaches under my underwear and starts rubbing my vagina I moan she sticks a finger into me and starts going in and out my breath starts to quicken she enters another one and goes in and out faster and faster I’m trying to be quiet because Rachel, Kurt, and Blaine are out in the living room.