Love At First Sight

Melanie's P.O.V

"Come down here, i finished setting up!" Zoe yelled.

As I went downstairs, i constantly checked my phone for any recent texts from Ashley to see if she would still come over but even if she did she would miss the video. When i came downstairs i saw a camera, cinnamon, salt, ice, gigantic marshmellows, and a blindfold.

" So which one are we doing first and whats with the blindfold?"I asked.

" I thought we could change things up a bit and guess who's first???"

" Oh, hey Casper, didn't see you behind me. Well your up!" I said sarcastically.

" Wow, so funny i forgot to laugh, now press record and you do the introduction."

Sometimes I don't understand why Zoe always makes me do everything her way. But sometimes I don't say anything to her because she is probably having trouble with the memories of last year.

I think she needs her space for a little bit but this is gonna be the video of the month.(Challenges)

"Hey everybody it's me and Zoe here and this is going to be the last video of the month, sorry we only made three but we have been having problems... with the camera's we use..." Zoe gave me the look knowing I lied when she knew the real reason and didn't look too happy but whatever.

" So what i'm gonna do is blindfold Melanie and surprise her with which challenge she will do first...".

After the video Ashley finally decided to come. She couldn't help but notice these three guys outside acting like total fools. I got the idea of us getting our penny boards just to go see these guys.

Ashley's P.O.V

OMG! I just saw the most adorable person in the world. I see him on vine a lot and i really like him. Me, Zoe, and Melanie went outside to see them.

Zoe's P.O.V

I swear, these girls fall for the first guys they see but this time was different. You can actually see in their eyes that those people were way different from anybody else they have met. Since i am a little older than them i thought maybe i should go outside with them.

When we got out i didn't once look up until i ran into someone.

"Hey,watch wher-"I looked up and our eyes met. It was Cameron Dallas.

Melanie's P.O.V

So we went outside and i saw Zoe's big green eyes look into Cameron Dallas's eyes and i think she just found herself a boyfriend.

Ashley's P.O.V

When we went outside and since i know Melanie was a crazy girl, she went on top of a car and started singing really loud to No Interruption. While i was riding my penny board i took a quick look back to see Melanie still on the car singing like her crazyself. Then i passed by Zoe while she was twirling her dirty blonde hair and her shoes were untied.

That one lace made me fall but before i hit the ground i felt someone grab my hand. He pulled me back up and i was wrapped in his arms.

" That was close!"

"Um, thanks... so whats your name?" I asked looking at him smile.

"Oh, I'm Matthew and if i may ask what is this pretty little lady's name?"i chuckled and then he blushed.

Melanie's P.O.V

I was acting like a maniac outside, i felt a buzz and checked my phone and i was about to fall off the car and someone caught me. My heart was beating a mile a minute but the worst that could have happened was a broken leg.