Do it For The Vine

" I think you should do it for the vine"

She gave me a grin and i agreed.

"Do it for the vine!"

"I ain't gon' do it!" I said in a funny voice.

"Do it for the vine!"

"I ain't gon' do it!"

"Do it for the vine!"

I went up against the wall and started twerking and Zoe started to laugh so loud that everybody went in the kitchen and joined in laughing.

Zoe's P.O.V

"Hey Cameron can i talk to you in private." Ashley wiggled her eyebrows at me and Cam and then walked away. Melanie whispered something in Cam's ear and Cam said, " Nothing, don't worry."

"So what did you want to talk about?"

" I'm making a vine account and i want you to help me. But one rule, don't give me shoutouts. You became vine famous by yourself and thats what i want to do." He looked at me confused.

" Then what do i help you with?"

"Small stuff like when to post and when to do follow sprees and stuff like that, oh and ideas of what to do only some of the times.Get it?"

"Got it."

"Good!" We started to laugh and i pulled out my phone to post the vine and put #doitforthevine w/ Cam.

Cameron's P.O.V

"Well can i at least revine it since i was in it?"

"Fine at least its my first vine and people don't know what i look like so it doesn't matter. No more revines after this!"

Ashley's P.O.V

When i got out of the kitchen, me and Matt Went to the living room to go watch a movie and see what was showing. We decided to watch Little Manhattan which i have never seen and it seemed like a cute movie. Matt kept scooting closer to me and i stayed still until he was already right next to me with a bowl of popcorn on his lap. I grabbed a handful and spilled some by accident.

I grabbed one popcorn and threw it in the air and it missed my mouth. Then i grabbed it and tossed at Matt.

"Hey, what was that for!" He said kinda laughing.

"Oh nothing just thought we could have a little fun."

"So it's fun you want?"he said with a smirk on his face,"Well...your on!"

Nash's P.O.V

After we put Skylynn to bed, Melanie and I were planning to do a smack cam on Matt but we couldn't help but notice how cute they were together. So we recorded them throwing popcorn at each other and then i heard a giggle from Melanie.

" What's so funny?"

"The thought of them being together makes me happy and whenever i am happy i always laugh." I looked at her and saw her look down at her hands and then caught me staring at her.

" Why are you staring at me?" she said with a slight smile on her face.

"Because you have something on your nose."

"Oh my gosh really!?" covering her nose.

" I'm just messing with you!"

She playfully hit me on the chest and started blushing like crazy and tried to hide it.

"Don't hide it, i didn't even realize you look even cuter with it."

Melanie's P.O.V

Oh my gosh, did he just call me cute! Does he like me? That can't be, we just met today. Why am i making such a big deal out of this,all he did was say i was cute and that's all.

Guess the lyrics,

Iggy iggy, to biggy to be here stressin. i think i love the thought of you more than i love your presence and the best thing now is probably for you to exit. i let you go, let you back. i finally learned my lesson.

COMMENT→

★VOTE★

♥HAPPY READING