Arrival

Cameron's P.O.V

I got out of the house and drove to a special lake that I used to go to that would wash away my stress. I just needed to get away from what was happening right now. Just couldnt believe she was gone. I know I only just met her but she was so different from everybody else. We arent dating yet but I think she likes me. But im not sure if she really likes me for me or she only likes me because she sees me on the internet. My thoughts were interrupted when my phone vibrated. Unknown. Still answered it.

"Hello?"

"Umm hi."

"Who is this?"

"Its Jake from State Farm, who do you think it is Cameron?!"

"Zoe! Where. Are. You?."

"Tell you on the next flight back bye"

"Next flight back? Your in another state?!"

"Gotta go bye Cam."

Where is she? Ugh so much confusion. Gets me so frustrated. I finally got to the lake and started skipping rocks. I think im pretty good at it. One time it skipped 10 times.

Not done with this chapter but since i got more than 305 reads in a day it barely gave me time to write. Anyways thank you so much for reading. I will be updating throughout the day so. Just wanted to let you know ahead of time as soon as i reach 500 reads, i will do a contest but i need to know who my readers are so say something at least say blah. My twitter: @melodygalego

My insta: @mel_grier

My kik: melody917

*2 hours later*

Zoe's P.O.V

I got off the plane and helped my mom with her luggage. We got a taxi to take me to my house. I jumped out of the car and ran past all the cop cars. I ran inside the house and hugged my dad. I heard a click.

"This is such a beautiful father daughter moment." Melanie said behind me.

"Melanie!" I ran and trampled her to the ground.

"Dog pile!" Nash screamed when he was about to jump.

"Please dont! how about a simple hug." I got off Melanie and gave Nash a quick hug.

"Great to have you back shorty."

"Hey but im still older. Where did Ashley go?"

"She is upstairs." Melanie said pointing up. I ran upstairs and looked in my room. She was sitting on my bed laughing with Matthew. "Sorry if I interrupted something. I will just-" she tackled me to the floor with Matt.

Thank you guys for 350 reads it honestly does make me happy and i wont post the next chapter until i hit 400 reads.

Guess the lyrics,

____ ___ the sound of my heart the beat goes on and on and on and on

COMMENT→

VOTE

❤HAPPY READING❤