Reunited

Zoe's P.O.V

"Mom..." i said. With tears wanting to escape. I ran to her and gave her the tightest hug ever. I just couldnt believe this whole time she traveled all the way here.New York.

"What are you doing here?!What happened to your hair?!Is that a bruise?!" she said bawling her eyes out.

"Im so sorry, i will never leave you ever again."she said repeatedly. She saw Erika next to me and she was next.

"Erika you have gotten so big!"she said while squeezing Erika. I looked behind her to se Lucas and Emily i ran to them and hugged them both.

"I havent seen you guys in forever!"

"Sissy!" they both yelled out at the same time. This was such a touching moment.

I let go of them and went back to my mom.

"How come you guys are at the airport?"i asked.

"We were gonna surprise the both o you by saying we are moving back over there!" she said with a great big smile on her face that i hadnt seen in years. I asked my mom for her phone and she gladly handed it to me. I immediately called my dad.

"ZOE?!"

"Yeah daddy its me how did you know?"

"I didnt but that doesnt matter where are you?"

"At the New York airport with Erika, Lucas, Emily and...Mom."

I heard him starting to cry.

"Your mother took you away from me?!"

"No! I will explain on the next flight back down to N.C. I love you bye."

"Wait-" I had already hung up to call Melanie. She answered after the second ring.

"I dont do hello so who the hell is this?" she said

"That is no way to treat da queen mhmm."I said with sass

"Zoe! Oh my god where are you?! You just gave me a heartattack!" she crying uncontrollably. Just hearing her cry made me want to.

" Its ok im going home soon im in New York with Erika."

"Im glad your ok-ZOEEE!" Melanie got cut off by Ashley.

"MY DARLING YOU ALMOST MADE ME GO INSANE! YOU ARE SO FAR AWAY. I MISSED YOU SO MUCH COME HOME ALREADY!" Ashley yelled throught the phone.

"I will on the next flight back. Where is Cameron?"

They paused and yelled out his name he didnt answer.

"He left somewhere I think he went to some lake."

A lake? Thats unusual.

Thank you guys so much for 285 reads. I love you all and I hope you are enjoying my first fanfic. I will be revising some of the chapters so you might want to reread them when you get the notification. The next chapter will be posted as soon as I hit 305 reads. Thank you!

Guess the lyrics,

You took my heart and you held it in your mouth and with a word, all my love came rushin out and every whisper is the worst. Emptied out by a single word and there is a hollow in me now.

- Melody

COMMENT→

★VOTE★

♥HAPPY READING♥