A New Problem Begins

Ashley's P.O.V

I was planning to tell Matt some other day because why should i tell him so soon and i don't even know if he likes me and I just met the guy yesterday. I'm just really indecisive right now but I'm pretty sure what I'm gonna do.

Just go with the flow, you never know what will happen.

These words have always been in the back of my head.

Zoe's P.O.V

Ugh! My stupid phone won't shut up!

Why can't it just be lazy like everybody else instead of making that stupid noise.Well now I'm gonna go pick up Ashley and hopefully she made up her mind. She will figure it out soon, i just know it.

Melanie's P.O.V

I heard beeping outside and it was Zoe and Ashley.

"Wassup gurlll!" Ashley said with a huge smile on her face as i looked out the window.

"Melanie come down already i wanna go!" Zoe said squinting and smiling with her big smile.

I ran downstairs and opened the door. "Hey girlies, ready to go?"

Zoe was nodding while halfway across the street. I guess she was really excited to see Cam. Who I was more worried about was Ashley she seemed so confused and anxious. It looked like in a minute she would explode." Zoe tell Nash and Matt that we will be there in a bit ,okay?"

"Okay!"

Ashley looked at the house next to mine and saw a girl giving us dirty looks and I think Ashley knew her, she didn't seem to like her at all. We went inside my house and sat down on the couch."Go ahead and let it alllllll out, it's okay. I will never tell a soul."

Ashley's P.O.V

"I am so freaking pissed right now! I can't believe that stupid idiot had the nerve to come here. Her name is Miranda and me and her have had some problems in the past and I swore that the next she does something to me, I'm gonna get her!"

"How come you never told us you hated someone this much?"

"Because i thought that i was done with her but apparently she decided to come right on back into my life and ruin it!"

"Well don't worry about her! You are way better than her and what is there to worry about?"

"Nothing..." We looked out the window and saw Cam, Nash, Zoe, Matt, and that thing that looked like a crayon raped their face.Miranda.

Melanie's P.O.V

This girl was pushing it to the limit. She kept grabbing Matt's hand then he kept taking it away. She kept rubbing her hands on his chest and he kept pushing her off. She wanted Matt.

"Miranda stop! We had a thing and now its over, its been over for a long time so let it go."he said annoyed.

Ashley wanted to stay inside for a while so i went outside. Miranda looked pissed and she was stomping over to me." This is all your fault you slut!"I clenched my fists and responded,"Don't be so hard on yourself."

She punched me straight in the face. "Your on!" I pulled her hair and kept punching her in the stomach and she had barely any hits. Nash and Matt came and tried to break us apart then Ashley got outside and she tried to break us up to. While I was punching the living lights out of Miranda, she threw a punch at Ashley. I got really pissed and stepped on her face then Nash finally grabbed me and Matt was holding Ashley while Cam was getting Miranda.

Zoe's P.O.V

Omg! What is going on here! Why are Miranda and Melanie fighting and why is Ashley's nose bleeding! This is too much, I went inside with Ashley and Matt while Melanie was trying to push Nash off and so was Miranda but with Cam.

"What happened!"

"I was inside and I ran out to get Melanie off of Miranda then she punched me in the face! It really hurts but I don't understand why they were fighting."Matt was rubbing her back while she was holding her head back. I came back with some wipes and a towel.

Cameron's P.O.V

"Knock it off! You girls need to stop and what happened!"

"I was walking back to my house then Melanie attacked me!"

"You lying son of a b%tch! Nash she is such a liar, I would never! She called me a slut and for no reason punched my face! You guys have got to believe me, Im not that type of person but she is, ask Matt!"

Nash's P.O.V

"I believe you! Come inside so we can talk about this. Cam, take Miranda home and make sure she doesn't cause any more trouble."

Melanie was right, I knew what Miranda was up to but what I ddon't understand was why Melanie. Obviously Melanie won but Miranda was pretty beat up. Melanie doesn't have anything wrong with her other than her makeup running and her hair was messed up.

Matthew's P.O.V

I felt bad for Ashley, really bad.

I just couldn't believe Miranda could hurt such a sweet girl like Ashley. Did Ashley even know her? Everything seemed strange so now a new problem begins.

*Author's Note*

Remember i'll try to to update as much as possible and i hope you guys really like it.

Guess the lyrics,

The one that i argue with, feel like i need a new girl to be bothered with and the grass aint always greener on the otherside. Its green where you water it. So i know we got issues baby true,true,true but i'd rather work on this with you than go ahead and start with someone new.

COMMENT→

★VOTE★

♥HAPPY READING♥