---

Cameron's P.O.V

I was sitting in the car with Matthew waiting for Ashley to come out. She came running outside.

"Step on it! Go to Zoe's house right now Cameron!"she said basically yelling.

"Why?! What happened?" I asked anxiously.

"All I know is that the cops are there." Oh my lord. What happened to her? Did someone break in? Is she hurt?

"Dude! What are you waiting for, go!" Matthew said interrupting my thoughts.

Skip the car ride

I stopped the car and jumped out.

All of us ran towards the door. Ashley stopped right in front of the entrance to look down at something. She had her hand covering her mouth and looked around. ( Can you guys plz comment or something cuz this book has like 150 reads and I would like to know who are my readers, continue) I moved her to the side a little bit and examined the floor. Shattered glass, everywhere.

Matthew's P.O.V

As soon as we saw the floor I tried to hold on to Ashley so she wouldnt freak out and it didnt work. She pushed me off and ran to Melanie.

Ashley's P.O.V

Honestly I dont know what was going through my mind right now. Just mixed thoughts but the fact that Zoe is gone my bestfriend since the third grade, I just couldnt control myself. How could this happen to her? What did she do to ever deserve this?

Authors note

Now that i think about i am a mess. Im gonna try keeping things organized for this book from now on. I am gonna ask questions to know my readers a little bit more and i will answer some too. Oml i got to 200 reads! Yayyyy

QOTD: If you had three wishs what would they be?

Answer: 1. marry Nash Grier 2. live in paradise 3. i am being so honest, World Peace

COMMENT→

★VOTE★

♥HAPPY READING♥