Summer

What just happened, oh yeah, Nash just asked me out. I felt like a thousand butterflies were fluttering in my stomach.I couldnt stop staring at those amazing eyes of his.

"Are you kidding? Of course!"

His face lit up and he hugged me really tight. We were so happy. If only he knew that I was a bit scared of how much hate I will get from his fans.

Nash's P.O.V

Yes! Finally I had the guts too

ask her. But I cant call her mine yet. We pulled up to the park and I i opened the door for her. We went to the playground first and ran to the swings. I was pushing her and it looked like she was having so much fun. I am glad i took her here, she is such a kid.

"Do you wanna go for a walk?" I wanted to take a minute to relax and get to know her better.

"Okk"She said jumping off. We were walking hand in hand on the sidewalk.

"So Nash, what do you guys do in Magcon? I've never been."

"I know, i would have noticed."

"Obviously the singers sing and Mahogany Dj's but she just did a new cover to problem and performs that and she dances most of the time. You guys will be really good friends. I just have fun and meet people who watch me on vine and stuff."

she was nodding her head and looking at her feet.

"Hey does Magcon stand for something?"

"Yup,

Meet

And

Greet

CONvention..."

"Ohhhh I just got that right now."

We looked to our side and saw some cheerleaders practicing to the song Summer by Calvin Harris.

Melanie's P.O.V

I love this song so much cause it is by Calvin Harris and he is amazing at what he does, also cause its a great song with a good beat, and most importantly it reminded me of how I met Nash in the summer. Nash and I started singing along to it until we sang the part that said...and we could be together baby... our eyes were locked.

Nash's P.O.V

I need her to be mine already. We were eye to eye.

"Melanie, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes,Grier,yes."

I hugged her and spun her around.This moment is perfect.

Author

*Right now isn't the greatest time for me. Im not gonna be able spend my summer with my friend Zoe since she is in New York and the last time we talked before she left we got into an argument. It really sucks and i feel like this story is going nowhere so I might delete it and words of motivation would really help. Meanwhile im writing my Magcon Experience in Miami and will publish it soon.

-Melody*

COMMENT→

★VOTE★