The Secret

Melanie's P.O.V

"Nash, i promised Ashley's parents that i would have her home by 10:00 so maybe tomorrow we can hang out or nah!"He chuckled and gave me a nod.

"Okay see you guys tomorrow but first, lemme take a selfie!" I started cracking up and took selfies with him.

We viewed the selfies and it totally slipped our minds that we were still behind the couch and in one of the pics,we saw Matt with his arm around Ashley.

We decided to scare them and the plan was to grab a bullhorn and put it between them so whenever they tried to get closer to each other. They will push the button.

It worked when Matt tried scooting closer to Ashley and Matt screamed like a little girl and curled up at the other end of the couch laughing.

Ashley,on the other hand just covered her ears and whined while me and Nash were rolling on the floor because of Matts reaction.We all said bye and when we got into the car Ashley seemed upset.

Ashley's P.O.V

I felt guilty inside and my friends seemed to notice as much as i tried to hide it. Thats one of the reasons why they are my true friends, they know me so well. "Hey, don't be sad your gonna see them tomorrow." Zoe said trying to cheer me up.

"I hope i'm not mistaken but i don't think thats the problem. Ashley tell us what happened."Melanie said with a concerned look on her face.

"I feel bad that Matt thinks i don't know who he is and he is probably thinking that if i never knew who he was he wouldn't think i am his per-...I don't even want to talk about it any more." i said with a tear roll down my cheek."No don't think that, Matt will like you no matter if you already knew him through vine or nah, i mean not." I chuckled a little.

"There you are! I thought i lost you for a sec there." Zoe said while pulling up to the driveway to my house. "Bye Flaka!" Melanie said. " Your gonna tell him tomorrow right? Well, see you tomorrow!" Zoe yelled waving.

I greeted my mom and dad and went up to my room. My mind wouldn't shut up.

What if i tell him and he thinks i only like him for his fame? What if he gets mad because he thought that i was different?

These words kept going through my mind. All the what if's.

Guess the lyrics,

You can take everything i have and you can break everything i am like im made of glass, like im made of paper. Go on and try to break me down and i will be rising from the ground like a _______.

COMMENT→

★VOTE★

♥HAPPY READING♥