Prologue

Hi everyone!!! Welcome to my first story!!! I was looking around the other day and noticed that there was a serious lack in Hitman Jones x Assassin Kirkland fanfics so I decided to change that. Me and my friend (who is also a crazy Hetalia fangirl, I'll call her Wolf because that's her favorite animal) have been thinking about this for a while, and we finally decided to publish it. First of all, I'll try to unload every Monday, but as time goes on I might publish sooner or later (school can be a hassle :/). This story might merge with the 2ps world, we haven't decided on that yet, with Jones' going crazy after a kill and changing into his 2p or something. The other thing is that, for some reason, I love the thought of Norway, Denmark and Iceland being a family, so Iceland is around 2 years of age, so there's that. So obviously, there's some DenNor and SuFin to backup the USUK. Besides that, there will be RoChu, Spamano and maybe another currently unknown ship ;) This is only the origin story, so we might upload sequels later on (I sure hope so :). Lastly, I don't own anything in this book except this story. So, if you're still here after all of that, I won't keep you any longer. Welcome to The Beginning (yeah I know, the most original title ever ;)