Chapter 6

Jones sat in his apartment the next day. He had quickly become bored as he looked over his notes, he had a big test the next day and studying took little time with his memory. He thought about calling Kirk, but it was the middle of the night so he was still working. He tried to practice a few moves in his living room, but he had yet to buy any training equipment, so there was little he could do.

While he was practicing a flip, a piece of paper fell from his pocket and he unfolded it, curious. He quickly recognised the handwriting as a mix of Yao, Kiku and Elizabeta's. He considered throwing it away, but he was bored and decided anything to do is better than nothing.

It said that a kid at his campus, Logan Silver, wanted his grades changed. It was a simple task, he'd just have to walk in and plug a flash drive into any staff member's computer that was hooked up to the network; anyone could do it really, but Jones was the only one who was a student there and therefore could get in and out without much suspicion. He played with the flash drive in his hand. Then grabbed his black coat and headed out.

*Next Door to Jones*

Cyrus and Hercules had the dorm room next to Jones. They were currently playing a game of twister. Hercules, though he enjoyed playing, really wanted to focus on the mission, but Cyprus was having the time of his life trying to knock Hercules off balance. To most, twister was a fun party game, but to them it was also a great way to work on balance and
determination.

They had been playing for over 30 minutes and they looked like a tangled ball of body parts.

"Hercules, if you really don't enjoy the game, then you can quit."
"No, I'm not letting you win."

Cyprus shoved hard, and Hercules gave way for a second, then leaned in twice as hard against Cyprus. An alarm sounded. Though it was quiet, Cyprus and Heracles heard it as if it had been blaring.

"Jones is on the move," Hercules said, nonchalantly.

"Probably meeting up with his boyfriend," Cyprus yawned.

"We have to go," Hercules said through gritted teeth, starting to shake from holding himself so steady.

"Not until I win," Cyprus took advantage of him tiring out and smiled.

"Then we'll never leave." Hercules shoved Cyprus even harder.

All the while, the automatic spinner called out a new color and body part.

Suddenly it called out, "right hand blue."
Heracles could reach it easily, but when Cyrus tried to reach, Heracles hit him and he fell with a deep ooff.

Heracles laughed. "I win."

Cyrus swung and caught Heracles in the jaw. Hercules rolled over and flipped Cyprus onto his back, pinning his chest with his knee and holding down his arms.

"Pinned you for the bonus!"
"That not in the rules!"
"Yeah? Well, I just added it."

"JONES HAS LEFT," an angry voice yelled.

Cyprus looked at Heracles with a slightly nervous (but mostly exasperated) expression, then down to the speaker.

"Yes, Sadik here, get to work!"

"Boss, look we had to let him have a head start, he's smart you know!" Cyrus gasped as he pushed up on Hercules, barely able to speak.

"HERACLES! GET OFF CYRUS NOW!"

Heracles crawled off and offered Cyprus a hand. They got up and grabbed a few things, mainly weapons, then left. They walked down the sidewalk calmly, as if everything were normal.

Cyrus and Heracles exchanged a good bye and did a little hand shake, then split up to search for Jones. It seemed as if they searched high and low, but they couldn't find him. Finally, Cyrus caught him near the main offices.

He stood around for a bit then called Heracles, "Hey, I found him, you owe me five bucks. I'll stand back, you can come and switch out later, just stick around."

Heracles never came as far as Cyrus could see, but that was a good thing, because that meant that Jones couldn't have seen him either. Then again, it also may mean that Heracles became a sleeping agent, the type that snores.

———————————————————————— Hey guys, just finished my first final (Wolf and I are both good at History so we nailed it ;) Only six finals left.....

Names you need to know:
Jones- America
Kirk/ Kirkland- England
Sadik- Turkey
Kiku- Japan
Ludwig- Germany
Francis- France
Gilbert- Prussia
Yao- China
Matthew- Canada
Elizabeta- Hungary
Antonio- Spain
Lovino- Romano
Feliciano- Italy
Roderich- Austria
Im Yong Soo- South Korea
Heracles- Greece
Cyprus- ...Cyprus (we're really not creative)

Please, leave a comment, we would love to hear what you guys think!!!

See you next week :)