Chapter 8

Cyrus and Hercules sat in their apartment telling him everything they saw.

    "Did you see what he did to the computer?"
    "I couldn't get close enough. The instant he walked into the building, he had a feeling about us. He hesitated when opening the door, he saw our reflection in the glass."
    "So basically he did nothing."

"Yes," Heracles yawned.

    "That means he must have done something, can you get that flash drive?"
    "Yeah," Cyrus hung up.

    After Jones left for the night to go get some video games, they picked the lock and went into his surprisingly clean apartment and found the flash drive. They plugged it into their small laptop, but there was no encryption on it, it was just an essay and a bunch of cooking stuff.

    Determined not to be empty handed, they decided to go out for a drink.

*30 minutes later*

    Cyprus and Hercules went to the bar that Kirk worked at that night.

They made sure to sit in Kirk's section and were especially nice to him.

"Excuse me Sir, may we have two bloody Marys please?"

He smiled, "What's troubling you boys? They say a bloody Mary is a griever's drink, and you don't seem to be very happy." He said as he mixed the drinks.

    "Your friend Jones is giving us a rough time, can you help us out?" he passed a $50 bill over the counter.

    Kirk almost dropped a bottle, and he look at the bill with contempt, without taking it he said "what do you want to know?"

Cyprus placed a badge on the table, and said quietly, "Sir, you either take the $50 or I'll make you a bargain you can't refuse." He dropped the glass.

"I'm sorry, I can't help you, I've only just met him," Kirk frantically picked up the glass.
"Then get to know him," Heracles said darkly.
"it's okay, we'll give you till this evening. Make a decision, and you owe us both a bloody mary then."

Cyprus leaned down to pick up his money and badge and caught his hand, "and if you even think about telling anyone, we'll know about it, and you and your whole family are going to prison, along with Jones," they stared at each other, until finally Kirk jerked his hand away and cleaned up the glass, crying softly as they left.

What am I going to do....

————————————————————————I'm going to stop it here for now, as it's just going downhill from here. I may post later this week, because this one's so short and my need to build suspension is so strong ;)

Names you need to know:
Jones- America
Kirk/ Kirkland- England
Sadik- Turkey
Kiku- Japan
Ludwig- Germany
Francis- France
Gilbert- Prussia
Yao- China
Ivan- Russia
Matthew- Canada
Elizabeta- Hungary
Antonio- Spain
Lovino- Romano
Feliciano- Italy
Roderich- Austria
Im Yong Soo- South Korea
Heracles- Greece
Cyprus- ...Cyprus (we're really not creative)
Matthias- Denmark
Lukas- Norway
Emil- Iceland
Tino- Finland
Berwald- Sweden

Please, leave a comment, we would love to hear what you guys think!!!

See you next week :)