Chapter 17

Jones leaned down to grab his bags, when he heard a duffle bag hit the floor next to him, "I'm coming with you."

"No, your not... I can't pretend anymore and neither should you..."

"I'm not pretending."
"Kirk."

"Jones," he sat next to him and took his hand into his own, "I love you..."
"I love you too."
"Then why are we fighting?"

Jones look at him and smiled meekly.

"I don't know."

They kissed and Kirk smiled.

"Listen, I love you, all of you, even your insanity," he played with his hair and laughed slightly. Jones' face darkened.

"But it's over," he curled up, and his figure whitened. He was gripped his pant legs tightly."I messed up," he whispered, "he won, it was my game, I was in control and he won. it's over now."

Kirk looked at Jones surprised, "What?"

Jones looked him in the eyes, "I'm a hitman for hire, since I was 13, a thief since I was 5, the FBI has been chasing after me for a long time, but I am..." he sighed, " I was better than them, an expert, I got sent to prison a few times, but I got on parole easily, but now," he eyes shifted to the gun that lay on the floor, "I've lost, they got me cornered like a rat," his voice got really quiet, then, as he spoke again, it rose in anger, "they have my blood, my DNA, My prints, My gun, and they even have it on film this time, with this one crime they can start connecting everything, it's game over, he finally caught me, I can't escape..." by the end of his speech he was practically screaming.

"Jones!" Kirk's sharp voice, cut him off "the game's not over yet," he picked up both of their bags and dashed out the room, freezing at the window. Red and blues where pulling up just outside. Police jumped out and started to storm the building. He noticed the adjoining room doors, and kicked them down. They walked though and Jones followed him. He walked like a man on a mission, and Jones limply followed. He came quickly to a fire escape and broke the window, crawling through, Jones close at her heels. Then with quick feet, they pounded through the old metal grates.

*Next door*

Cyprus burst into the apartment, Sadik limping behind him, his chest covered in blood, ¨Heracles!" he yelled. They had tried to contact him, but he never responded. They found him on the floor against the wall the that joined their apartments, Cyprus shook him, "wake up!"
"What? What happened? Did we get him?"

Cyprus looked down at him curiously, "did he get you?"

"No, he never came here," Heracles said, rubbing his eyes, "I must have fallen asleep..."

Sadik kicked the door separating the two rooms down. He saw the blood stain on the carpet and wheeled around on Heracles, "I want you to go to HQ now, and stay there. Cyprus, let's go."

Heracles looked at him, "Sir, I can assure you, I'm okay, there's no need-"

"That's an order!"

Heracles flinched, but his eyes continued to stare into Sadik's that were ablaze with anger. He shied away, and walked out the door. After he left, Sadik called Roderich.

"What do want?" Roderich sighed.
Your butt down here in 5 minutes." he yelled into the phone and swiftly hung up.
He started down the hallway. Motioning Cyprus to follow, he called, Im Yong Soo on his earpiece.

"Where is he?"
¨Uhhhh... I don't know sir, I've been looking on all the cameras, there's nothing."
"Boyfriend?"
"Haven't seen him either."

"Well get me something I can work with!" he yelled.
"Yes sir," Yong Soo whimpered softly.

He charged back into Jones' apartment with his gun drawn, not willing to take any chances. He followed the trail to the bathroom, where medical equipment was strewn out across the counter. There was no sign of either them there. Sadik noticed the down door, and walked carefully to followed when he heard a click.

"Get down!"

Cyprus and Sadik took cover behind the couch as the bomb exploded. They came up to find the entire room engulfed in flame and their ears ringing. Fire engines could be heard in the distance.

"Get out! Let's go!" Sadik grabbed onto Cyprus' shirt as they both stumbled out the door, gagging on the thick smoke.

———————————————————————— It's finally summer! So yeah, I'm officially a Junior now (in high school or in College, you decide ;) So hopefully I'll get to write more, but I will warn you, the end to this story is near. Side note: 800 views?! Geez, never would've guessed so many people would read this story, thank you <3

Names you need to know:
Jones- America
Kirk/ Kirkland- England
Sadik- Turkey
Kiku- Japan
Ludwig- Germany
Francis- France
Gilbert- Prussia
Yao- China
Ivan- Russia
Matthew- Canada
Elizabeta- Hungary
Antonio- Spain
Lovino- Romano
Feliciano- Italy
Roderich- Austria
Im Yong Soo- South Korea
Heracles- Greece
Cyprus- ...Cyprus (we're really not creative)
Matthias- Denmark
Lukas- Norway
Emil- Iceland
Tino- Finland
Berwald- Sweden
Scotland- Allistor
Ireland- Emily
Wales- Dylan
N. Ireland- Seamus

Please, leave a comment, we  would love to hear what you guys think!!!

See you soon <3