Chapter 12

Finally, Cyprus and Hercules showed up, but they were too late. When they went to find Kirk he wasn't there, and when they inquired where he was, his brother told them to look in the backrooms. The first door they went to, luckily turned out to be his room, the first door on the right. They went inside to find Kirk clutching a bottle of vodka, Cyprus looked at him, concerned.

"Kirk," Cyprus started, "what's it going to be?"
Kirk looked at them slightly disoriented, "You want a drink?"

"No."
"You're at a bar, have a drink... I owe you one anyway." he tried to throw the bottle to them but it fell short and broke. Shattered glass covered the floor.

"You'd better have something to say, I'm about to charge you with assault to an officer."
"Hey, you went into a bar, to interrogate a drunk man without a warrant, you were asking for it."
"Kirk," Cyprus brought out handcuffs, "put you hand behind your back."
"I'll, tell, I'll talk, I'll walk in a crooked line."
Kirk was suddenly somber, "Jones is a man, he's my boyfriend, he comes to the bar regularly, and we have drinks or we play video games at his place. He's a little shifty and he keeps secrets from me. I think he might be involved in illegal activity, but I've never had much evidence just a hunch, I've heard rumors he's a hitman for hire."
"What give you the suspicion?"
"Stays out late, meets up with people and never says anything about them..."
"What people?"
"A girl.. and a guy one time... oh no is he cheating on me? Then again with who? With the law or another guy, I don't even know that! But, I believe he loves me too much to do such a thing behind my back, and not tell me. He wouldn't get caught up in all this, so why would I worry? If he did, he wouldn't leave me... and here I am turning him into the cops." Kirk started crying, speaking nonsense about love.

Cyprus and Heracles, looked down, Cyprus digging his right boot into the wood awkwardly.

"Kirk," Heracles said softly and turned on his electronic camera scrambler. It would cause all cameras within a 15 foot radius to stop working.

"Kirk, it's safe, we're sorry."
"What?" He looked up.
"We won't say it again, you're safe for now, but tell Jones to watch his back." Heracles said slowly, but his last words were deep and almost a yell.

Kirk looked up as Cyprus swung and hit him in the face. He fell back and was about to fight back but Heracles struck him down telling him to "Stay down."

He lay on the floor, stunned. His nose was bleeding, and his right eye was blurry. Cyprus, struck him in the ribs with his boot. Kirk crunched into a ball, crying in pain, though he was relieved, that everyone would walk away free.

"I said, What do you know?!" Cyprus asked.

"That's all I know," he cried, his mind was running wild, he couldn't tell if they had let him go or not, so he just laid on the floor yelling.

"If you're lying..." Cyprus squatted next to him.

"I can't lie when i'm drunk, I can barely stand after one drink," he said, almost laughing.

Cyprus and Heracles turned the cameras back on. If the government asked, he cut the feed and attacked them, and if Sadik asks what happened, they roughed him up, but he still gave nothing more. Heracles pulled Cyprus up saying, "Leave him, he's got nothing for us we don't already know," he left the room, Cyprus following close behind. Once they had left, Kirk sat slumped against the wall. Emily came in and sat next to him.

"Kirk?"
"Yes?"
"What did they say?"
"That Jones better watch his back."
"Leave and warn Jones or stay with him or whatever."
"What?"
"You and him are too dangerous to us."
"What do you mean?"
"You have to leave." She stood.

"What?" Kirk looked up at her with red rimmed puffy eyes.

She held back the tears, and grabbed his wrist, pulling him to a standing position.

Although, Kirk was weak upon standing, he fell, so she grabbed his ankles.

Kirk, half drunk, couldn't react fast enough. Emily dragged him toward the door. He gripped the wooden floor board with his nails till they grew bloody and grabbed at anything, he could reach and throw or hold onto as she continued to pull him. Kirk even tried to land a few blows, he kicked, but his sister had a death grip, and he was already hurting and drunk.

He gripped the door frame and screamed, "No!! NO! NOOOOOO!" but he was in so much pain that he lost his grip. Emily slung him out the back door and he slide on the concrete.

She tried to close the door, but Kirk's arm caught it, he could barely speak through the pain of the door halfway closed on his arm, "no, Emily, please i'm your little brother...."

Emily threw out Kirk's knife set, "Take care of yourself," Emily said choking on the tears. Swiftly, she shoved his arm out the way and threw her weight against the door.

Kirk banged on the door, his other brothers came, but no one said a word or came to his aid, they just stood and stared solemnly at the floor.

"Let me in! I'm sorry, but I chose you over Jones, that's why I told the police! I did it for you!" He yelled, he threatened them in his anger, and pleaded with tears. He didn't understand, he did it all for them, and they just threw him out.

He cried and screamed until his voice no longer came, he even continued to bang on the door, until he just sat there and cried, clutching his knife set close to his chest, as the rain kept pouring down, washing away his blood and tears.

————————————————————————Surprise Bitch, I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me. Hey guys! It's been for freaking ever since I've updated, I actually hate myself. The last few months of school are always rough, as are the first, but I promise that I haven't forgotten about y'all 💛.

Names you need to know:
Jones- America
Kirk/ Kirkland- England
Sadik- Turkey
Kiku- Japan
Ludwig- Germany
Francis- France
Gilbert- Prussia
Yao- China
Ivan- Russia
Matthew- Canada
Elizabeta- Hungary
Antonio- Spain
Lovino- Romano
Feliciano- Italy
Roderich- Austria
Im Yong Soo- South Korea
Heracles- Greece
Cyprus- ...Cyprus (we're really not creative)
Matthias- Denmark
Lukas- Norway
Emil- Iceland
Tino- Finland
Berwald- Sweden
Scotland- Allistor
Ireland- Emily
Wales- Dylan
N. Ireland- Seamus

Please, leave a comment, we would love to hear what you guys think!!!

And, as always, see you guys soon :)