Chapter 9 - Troyler

Zoe's P.O.V

I slowly stopped crying and Joe leant over the back of the sofa and stroked Alfie's head against my chest.

'He'll be fine'

He said gently and I smiled up at him. I stroked from Alfie's temple too his cheek and I felt the tears constantly hitting my thumb as he shook in my arms. He pulled the towel tighter around him and coughed a little.

'Your okay'

I whispered kissing the top of his head. After a while I tried to get him to stand up but his legs where weak and he nearly fell but Louis caught him.

'I'll sit with him if you want to have a nap'

'Are you sure?'

'Yeah'

'Okay, thanks'

I said and kissed Alfie's cheek now curled up on the sofa with his face towards the back. When he got really spooked he'd get quite sick. I went and had a nap then came down to see Troye sitting on the edge of the sofa looking at Alfie. It was now getting dark and everyone was out getting food but me Troye and Alfie.

'Louis said he'd stay but I said I would instead. He's really sick, puked 4 times'

'Really, he's always like this after he's spooked like that'

'Mmm.. wanna know something that sucks?'

'What'

'Tyler loves Marcus..'

'Really?'

'N I love Tyler..'

'Aww.. are you sure..?'

'Yeah he told me'

He said and I saw his ears tear up. He stood up and I hugged him and he started crying.

'Troye your perfect, he'll realise'

'N-no he won't. he d-doesn't love me.. he loves Marcus..'

'Who loves Marcus?'

We heard and jumped. Tyler was at the bottom of the stairs..

'I-I thought you went with everyone else'

'No.. Why are you crying?'

'Don't worry'

He said and tried to run through the kitchen and up the stairs but Tyler grabbed him by the hand.

'I don't love Marcus.'

'W-what?'

'I told you that so you would expect me to like you..'

'Shut up'

'What?'

'I can't deal with your lies.'

'I'm not lying.'

'Tyler let me g-' he said trying to pull up the stairs and he stopped him with a Disney style kiss. I just smiled then Tyler pulled away.

'Believe me now?'

'Y-yes'

He said shaking. Tyler pulled him over to the sofa furthest away from Alfie either just passing out or sleeping. Troye sat on Tyler's lap and slowly calmed down.

'Okay now boo?'

'Mhmm'

He said and blushed.

'Told you you were perfect'

I said and Troye smiled.

'I'm not. shut it'

'You are'

Tyler said and kissed his cheek. I sat beside Alfie and stroked his bare knees as he was currently in his speedos because he wore them under his swimming shorts but they made him take them off as they were cold. He had a fluffy brown blanket over him and curled up around his face smushed against the back cushion. I covered his knees back up and he opened is eyes slightly and looked at me with tears in his eyes. I sat on the edge beside him and he sat up against the arm a little. I stroked his cheek and kissed his lips.

'I love you'

'I l-love you too..'

He said and shook more.

'Want some bread?'

He nodded as that probably wouldn't make him sick. I got him a slice of bread and he ate it slowly and sat so I was on his lap awkwardly as he realised he only had speedos on. I pulled the blanket over our lap then I buried my face in his neck.

'I love you Alf'

'I love you more'

He said and I kissed his neck once then I noticed he looked over at Troye and Tyler kissing.

'When did that happen?'

'A little while ago like 10 minutes.'

'Cute.'

He whispered and I switched the TV on as we were getting barely any light from the windows now. I put on Americas Funniest home videos and after Troyler had finally stopped kissing they laughed along with us. Alfie was still shivering a little boy and I wrapped my arms around him more, I knew he wasn't cold just sick. I ran my hand over his collarbone and nuzzled into his neck. When I woke back up everyone was watching Divergent on the TV even Andrea and Kian where here now. Logan and Sawyer had joined us and Troye and Tyler on the sofa an the rest had re moved the table and where on the beanbags. I kissed Alfies cheek as I noticed he was awake. He looked at me and smiled then I jiffled on his lap and he gave me evils.

'Stop jiffling'

'Why'

I said knowing exactly what I was doing.

'Stop it Zo, not now'

I kissed down his jaw and ran my fingers down his side and stopped at his thigh and ran my fingers down them but not on the inside of his thigh because I was sitting on it. I nibbled gently on his jaw and he inhaled sharply.

'Zo stop'

'Whyyyyy'

I whined.

'How do you intend on us getting upstairs without anyone seeing what you've done when I have speedos on?'

'Come on'

I said and stood up and he put the blanket around him so no one could see.

'We're going to bed. Night eveyone'

Everybody said goodnight and we reached our room and locked the door.

Love jawyerandshoey xx

Want another smut chapter? Xx <3 vote and comment yes.

20 views