Chapter 20 - Gender

Alfie's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of Zoe being sick in our bedroom ensuite. Or should I say her bedroom. I hopped up and ran to the bathroom to see her spitting out her toothpaste and then smiling at me in the mirror gently.

'You okay?'

'Just morning sickness, it supposedly means the baby's healthy, I feel horrible though!'

'Maybe its the tablets from the doc setting in..'

I mumbled and walked up behind her as she turned with her back to the mirror and surface. I kissed her lightly and placed my hand on her still flat stomach.

'I love you two so much'

I said looking at her stomach through her vest top and then up to her. She kissed my lips then said.

'I need to get ready'

She then switched on the bath taps and I said.

'Mind if I have a quick shower now?'

'Course not'

She smiled. As I wasn't sure if she wanted to relax in the bath and not have to be concerned about me being in the room. I took of my shirt and walked over to her, sat on the edge of the bath on her phone.

'Zo. You know now you're pregnant the Bulimia will have to go?'

'I know.. it's easier now anyway. I haven't felt the need to be sick after eating in weeks'

She said and proudly smiled as I kissed her forehead and quickly removed the rest of my clothes and had a quick shower. When I got out I wrapped a towel around my waist and marvelled at Zoe's bare skin peaking for under the bubbles. I smiled at her and got changed in our room, into black skinnys and a white shirt and Christmas jumper.

Soon enough we reached the trampoline area and in the car park me and Alfie were both ran at by Emilia who Alfie picked up as Anna was chasing after her!

'Hey Anna!!'

I smiled giving her a massive hug then Jonathan. We soon entered the place to here from the receptionist that Marcus gave us his reservation as he was busy. After changing into the socks given we all entered the room, the floor was all trampolines, and the walls. Jonathan and Alfie ran off as Alfie tried to teach him to do backflips. Me and Anna placed Emilia in the large soft play area with Eduardo as we sat by it at a table and order a bottle of water each quickly.

'So Zoe, what did you have to tell me?'

'Ummm.. well... I'm kinda'

'What?'

'Pregnant'

I said and instantly grinned as I saw a smile grow on Anna's face. She stood and gave me a massive hug.

'Oh my god Zo!!! That's awesome!'

She smiled and I told her all of the details. Soon enough I realised Alf had told Jonathan as he came and gave me a massive hug!

'I told you that you two should be making babies but I didn't mean it'

He smiled as we laughed.

Alfie's P.O.V

After a while on the trampolines with Jonathan I heard little Eduardo begin to cry as he sat in the soft play area. I ran over and picked him up and held him on my hip so he stopped crying. I looked at Zoe who was grinning and Jonathan came over to me and said.

'You're gonna be a good father Alfie'

He smiled and I passed Eduardo to him and picked up Emilia and ran onto the trampolines as she laughed and I bounced on the trampoline holding her. She giggled as I threw her up in the air then as I put her down she bounced on the trampoline with me.

*3 months later*

Over the past three months Zoe has been getting quite sick in the mornings and her tummy is showing a little bit. It was beautiful. We had not yet released it to our fans but all of our friends and family now knew. During these three months I also moved into her house, we were generally happy.

*Today*

We both work up at 10am and I cooked my beautiful girl and myself breakfast. I made pancakes and after we both ate and got ready I brought Zoe into my lap on the sofa and kissed her cheek gently.

'Zoe, I love you so much, and our little baby'

I said and placed my hand on her partially noticeable bump under her oversized jumper to cover it at this stage she said she just looked chubby.

'I can't wait to see him or her for the first time Zo'

I said and she began.

'Alf I know we wanted it to be a secret but can we find out the sex today?'

'Course!'

I said and kissed her, then we left for the doctors office. The minutes waiting for Zoe's name to be called felt like hours. Once we entered the room we were happily greeted by the same young male doctor before. He shook both of our hands and soon enough Zoe laid on the table and the doctor applied the gel gently onto her stomach. I held her hand and asked.

'Today could we find out the sex then?'

'If the baby is in the correct position then yes!'

He smiled and began searching for the baby. Soon enough he found it. On the screen it looked so real. That was my baby. Our baby. I held Zoe's hand as she began to cry and I kissed her hand.

'And there is your little one, and that right there'

He pointed on the screen.

'That is your little boy.'

At that point I began to cry also. I was having a son. A perfect little boy. He took a picture and printed it for us and soon enough we were ready to leave.

'So, your baby boy is completely healthy, on the small side but you are small Zoe so it's normal. Now I need you to watch out for any signs of bleeding or excessive weight gain and if either then don't hesitate to call. This well you will begin to grow a proper bump as he grows more and more. I will see you in 3 weeks for another quick check up'

Love jawyerandshoey xx

Don't worry guys, your girl will appear ;) guess how, and it isn't twins. For every guess ill upload the next chapter a day earlier xxxxxx