Chapter 3 - First Time You've Been Taller Than Me.

Alfie's P.O.V

I woke up and noticed Zoe had wriggled into my arms. I looked at her peaceful face and put one hand on her cheek and stroked it with my thumb. She stored a little so I kissed her gently then got up. Realising Marcus must have slept in Zoe's bed because we were asleep in here. Bless, he probably didn't want to wake Zoe up as he knew about her panic attack. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and did my hair. I took my pajama shirt off and went to get a new one and realised Zoe was awake. She was sat up cross legged on my bed on her phone.

'Morning.'

'Morning, thanks for looking after me last night.'

'You knew I would, please tell me you remember what happened before you passed out?'

'Not really, sorry.. What happened?'

'Umm.. you said you loved me.'

'Crap.'

'I said it back.'

She looked at me shocked.

'Shut up.'

'So didn't you mean it..?'

'I most certainly did.'

She stood up at the edge of my bed and put her arms out. I walked over to her and hugged with my arms around her waist.

'First time you've been taller than me'

I said and looked up at her. She gave me silly evils then said.

'Have we kissed yet?'

'Yeah, we had an amazing first kiss last night'

'Good.'

She smiled cutely and kissed me, I picked her up while we were very carefully kissing and she put her legs around my waist, she's light as hell. I kissed her once more then set her down. She soon blushed and got all naive and hugged me I hugged her then decided I need to go change.

'I'm going to put my swimming costume on. Wanna go see Louise?'

'Yeah.. I'll meet you at the pool.. umm Alf.. Are we telling anyone?'

'It's up to you..'

'How about if they ask yeah? but I wanna tell chummy and Marcus will want to know'

'Yeah, Sawyer helped me out with you last night and he knows..'

'Okay..'

'See you in a minute then yeah?'

'Yeah.'

She said and held my hand then let go and smiled, Louise put some pajama shorts in her when she passed out so she was in something comfort to sleep in. She left my room and I immediately missed her, but also wondered if I'd said anything wrong, ive only ever had one other real girlfriend.. I went into the bathroom and changed into my swimming shorts then headed too Troye's room, then Joe's and convinced them to meet me at the pool.

'Sawyer, wanna come to the pool?'

'Yeah, now leaving Caspars room, did some filming and slept on his sofa haha.'

Sawyer text back, I did knock at his room, so that's why he didn't answer. I got to the bar and ordered 10 glass bottles of coke and 10 bottles of water for us all. A bar tender brought them down to the pool side and I say at a deck chair and browsed through twitter. I took a couple selfies and put them in Instagram.

Then everyone came, I told Joe to invite Jim and Tan, and Joey came with Tyler as him, Sawyer and Tyler were sharing a massive room. Zoe and Louise came last and there were no deck chairs left around me as we were all talking and Joe, Joey, Troye, Tyler, Tan and Jim were on the floor and Sawyer was the other side of me, they all thanked me for the drinks and we all started gossiping. I crossed my legs and beckoned Zoe to sit with me. She sat infringing of me and the deck chair and after some of the boys were in the pool she lent back into me, I straightened my legs so she was between them. I gave her my sun glasses as she was complaining about being blind. I put my arms around her waist and as she sat up a little. She had her black bikini on and her hair in a messy bun. She looked so beautiful, though she thought she didn't with no makeup on, I put my chin on her shoulder and kissed it then she looked over her shoulder and smiled at me.