F o u r t e e n

photo made by me lol

it says here you wish to be mummified in fruit roll ups?

uh-huh

2 hours had gone by, actually, they flew by at sonic speeds.

I had spent these last 2 hours crying in my pillow, my mothers words echoing through my head as if it was an empty, dark room, her words bouncing off of the walls and blocking out any other form of thought.

Mascara was undoubtedly rushing down my cheeks as it liquified into my warm tears, I could see the black stains on my pillow.

I understood that my concealer had probably washed away immediately, considering it was just a shitty little bottle I picked up from Walmart, it didn't really even match my (skin tone) skin, but I'm a bit cheap so yknow.

I pulled the sheets up to my chest, hugging them tightly in a desperate try to make myself feel better, letting out small muffled sobs as I used my hand to wipe the mascara stained tears from my cheeks.

I slowly turned my head when I heard my phone vibrate into the small bedside table to my right, and of course out of curiosity, I turned over and picked it up.

My eyes were tired and slightly stung from crying, but after a matter of seconds I could see what the notification said.

I felt myself become overwhelmed with surprise as I read the notification, it was an Instagram dm, from Jaeden.

I felt some of the sadness lift away, knowing that he, Jaeden lieberher, actually chose to dm me, but my smile faded when I read the message.

"I'm going to add you in a group with me and Finn, he wants to apologize" I read, sighing as I puffed my cheeks out.

"ick"

I took a deep breath as I watched the bubble pop up at the top of the screen notifying Jaeden had made the group, I felt my heart start to sink as I clicked on the chat to see Finn typing.

              'he's sorry'

finnwolfhardofficial: y/n

finnwolfhardofficial: oh there you are

finnwolfhardofficial: I wanted to say I'm sorry, i didn't believe a think Wyatt said because I really do trust you, I'm sorry he said those things it was rlly uncalled for

finnwolfhardofficial: I honestly completely understand if u hate me

You: lmao I don't hate you I'm just shook

You: I forgive you

finnwolfhardofficial: yay 💕💕💕💕💗💗💗💓💘💘💞

seen by Jaedenwesley

I turned to my side and began to reflect on the events of the past few days, meeting the cast of IT and stranger things, Finn giving me his number?? getting to hang out with the losers club??? getting a ride home from Jaeden Lieberher????

and of course my moms outbreak.

I sighed in annoyance as I remembered school was tomorrow, yuck.

I pulled the blankets up and snuggled into the warm sheets, slowly drifting into sleep.

YIKES IM BACK

ugh this is so short and so bad I'm sorry

I'm gonna be putting vine references at the beginning of each page bye

also I bleached my hair isn't that crazy lol