CHAPTER ELEVEN

The student council has their morning meeting. The members sat around the conference table while the non-members, namely Takaki, Inoo and Chinen, were on the couch across the room doing random stuff. Chinen was sitting on Takaki's laps while reading his Social Studies book. Takaki was peeking over the younger boy's shoulder to see what the latter was reading. Inoo was engrossed on his own book of architecture.

"I heard that a well known talent producer will be coming to our school." Hikaru said excitedly.

"Really? How sure are you about that?" Yabu asked as he closed his laptop.

Yamada was not paying attention to the meeting because his mind was preoccupied by two people sitting on the couch comfortably. The chubby cheeked boy could feel his chest contract while watching Takaki whispering something to the squirrel's ears making the latter giggled. He remembered the conversation he had with Takaki a few days ago about his feelings towards the chibi and about the others feeling. 'Is Takaki making his move?' he thought. Just thinking about the possibility makes his blood boil. He unconsciously broke the pencil he was holding.

"Yama-chan, are you alright?" Keito, who was sitting beside Yamada, asked full of concern.

The chubby cheeked boy snapped from his train of thoughts as he turned to Keito.

"I'm fine. Where were we?" Yamada asked as he tried to focus on more important matter.

"I was passing by the headmaster's office a few days ago when I heard that the headmaster was talking to someone, probably over the phone. He said that the guest would be searching for someone." Hikaru said in a low voice as if afraid that someone might hear them.

"Hika-chan, eavesdropping is bad." Daiki said in disbelief.

"I didn't mean to. I came from the faculty office." The blonde haired guy said with a pout. "And can you guess who?" he then asked all excited again.

All of them shared a look then turned to Hikaru's goofy grin.

"Who? Who? Who?" Yuto asked excited as well.

"Can't you tell?" Hikaru again asked.

"No. So tell us already before the class begins." Yabu said a bit impatient with the younger's charades.

"Mou~ Kota is no fun." Hikaru said with a pout. "Well, I heard the headmaster addressed him as Johnny Kitagawa-san." He said recovering from his pout.

Upon hearing the name, Chinen's eyes widen in shock.

BAM!!!

"ITTAI!" Takaki groaned in pain that snapped Chinen from his shock.

He dropped his thick social studies book on Takaki's poor foot.

"Ah... Yuyan, gomen..." the small apologized as he bowed in front of Takaki. He didn't know how to make the pain go away. "Go-gomen nasai..." he repeated again bowing low.

"Chii, it's alright." The tall brunette said while caressing his aching foot.

Takaki could see tears forming on the younger boy's eyes as he continued on mumbling an apology.

"Come here." Takaki pulled the younger boy softly as the latter was now placed on his laps again. "Don't worry, okay? It doesn't hurt. Look." He cooed as he gently stomped his foot to prove to the chibi that nothing's wrong with him.

"Hontou?" the chibi asked as he looked at the older boy's face.

"Hontou ni." Takaki said with a soft smile on his face. "So smile for me." He said.