02 ↠ PEPPER SPRAY

CHAPTER TWO: PEPPER SPRAY

➴ ➵ ➶ ➴ ➵ ➶

Margo had gotten up early, she curled her hair did her makeup and picked out a very nice outfit. She cooked her and her mom breakfast made her coffee. Margo and her mom's relationship had changed for the better, they had grown closer and she wasn't a bitch to her anymore. It took Margo a while to realize that her mom was the only family she had and that she shouldn't take her mom for granted.

"Good morning Mom!" Margo greeted as her mother walked in, dressed in her police uniform. She had her phone pressed to her ear. She sent her daughter a thankful smile as she grabbed the mug from Margo's hand.

"Okay, I'll call you back, okay bye," Angela Woods said, she pulled her phone away from her ear and looked over at her daughter, "Thank you for the coffee—"

"And the breakfast," Margo turned around to the marble countertop behind her and grabbed the plate of breakfast. Angela Woods grinned as she picked up the fork and starting eating her scrambled eggs, "Who was on the phone?" Margo asked.

"Nobody" Margo's mother shrugged, she was definitely hiding something. This was now a challenge for Margo, if it was a case given to her by Stiles' dad, then her mother would usually tell her about any case or any phone call between her and Sheriff Stilinski. This meant it was something personal, did Lydia run away in the woods again? Or maybe they found Isaac? Or did a deer go through Stiles' windshield? Who is she kidding? If a deer went through Stiles' windshield Stiles would call her and tell her about it. All things ran through her mind of what could happen to her friends.

"Mom," Margo warned, her fingers grabbed the end of the plate and pulled the plate back before she could have another bite of eggs, "What are you hiding from me?" Her mother shook her head and Margo sighed.

"Your dad called me" Angela answered, Margo's mouth dropped she pushed the plate back towards her mom.

"Why? Why did you even answer that assholes call?" Margo asked she didn't understand why now after her father left years ago, he calls up to say hello. She hated her father, she was so mad at her father that she took some of that out on her mom. But she soon realized that her father isn't shit and she shouldn't even think about him.

"Margo he always calls to check in, I just never told you," Angela replied, Margo, rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag off the counter, "He asks about you, he heard about your attack last year."

"Well next time he asks about me, tell him not to," Margo shot, "I'm going to school, I love you." Margo blew her mother a kiss before she grabbed her car keys, and the three extra coffee she made, one for her, one for Lydia and one for Allison. Allison and Margo had Skyped each other while she was in France to apologize to Margo for almost harming her. The guilt of almost hurting her best friend was eating the Argent girl alive so she called Margo immediately and apologized while crying to her. The two haven't really gotten a chance to talk since the first time she's seen her was whenever a deer ran through Lydia's windshield.