10 ↠ YOU GOT IT FROM YOUR DADDY

CHAPTER TEN: YOU GOT IT FROM YOUR DADDY

➴ ➵ ➶ ➴ ➵ ➶

Margo paced around her full living room, the scowl on her face, seemed like it was permanently stuck there since the day she returned from the cross country trip. Which was four days ago, during those four days her cousin hadn't left the Woods residence, and Margo's father hadn't returned since she stormed out of the kitchen to her room. It was very clear to Chandler Woods, that Margo wanted nothing to do with him. He was also giving his daughter time to heal, he knew that seeing him was going to upset her. Chandler didn't want to spring the conversation onto her when she wasn't even ready to acknowledge he existed.

That meant Ricky was the bridge of conversation, and that probably wasn't the best person the be the one to rekindle the broke relationship between Margo and Chandler. See while Ricky had a lot of redeeming qualities, he was funny, charismatic, he'll befriend anyone no matter their social status or how they looked. He was a good guy, very likable. What's not to like about Ricky Woods? That nice guy is a great part of his personality, the other part is the fact that he's a tell it as it is kind of guy. He'll tell you the honest truth even if you don't like it, well because you asked. If you don't like what he says then, don't ask. So his blunt nature wouldn't be the best delivering messages back and forth, but it didn't matter Margo wants nothing to do with him.

The focus right now was Ricky, her cousin, who is a werewolf. The werewolf who is asking Scott McCall to join his pack. Ricky sat on the armchair, his legs rested on the coffee table. He was looking across at Stiles, Scott, and Allison were sitting on the couch. Lydia and Isaac were standing behind the couch. Stiles was glaring at Ricky, he wasn't as trusting right off the bat as Scott was. Even if he was Margo's cousin, he could still be evil, Margo was evil at first and now she's not.

"So before I plead my case, I would like to thank Margo for arranging this meeting—"

"Ricky!" Margo snapped cutting off her cousin, she pinched the bridge of her nose. Ricky looked over at her, he let out a sigh. Ricky licked his lips before he removed his legs from the coffee table and sat up. This wasn't time for Ricky to be making jokes, the only person that could vouch for him was Margo, and maybe Isaac they had one good conversation.

"I'll start," Scott spoke up, he sent a smile towards Margo. The Margo she used to be would just shrug off Ricky, she couldn't care less that he was an Omega at risk of hunters and other packs. The Margo she is now, her heart hurts at the risk her cousin is in. Hunters were no longer a problem in Beacon Hills, anywhere else Margo had no idea the hunter's moral codes. If they're anything like Gerard and Kate Argent then werewolves were fucked. Right now Beacon Hills had a huge problem with another pack, an Alpha pack, more specifically an Alpha pack who wanted Margo in their pack. Another ally could be good against the Alpha pack, Ricky seemed somewhat experienced, probably a lot more than Isaac was. "So uh what brings you to Beacon Hills?"