05 ↠ STONE COLD MRS. MCCALL

CHAPTER FIVE: STONE COLD MRS. MCCALL

➴ ➵ ➶ ➴ ➵ ➶

Margo hadn't expected Stiles banging at her door, actually scratch that. Stiles banging at her front door was actually a pretty normal thing. Margo threw open the door and Stiles almost hit her in the face because he wasn't paying attention and didn't notice her open the door, "What? You Spaz?" Margo groaned.

"Lydia found a dead body at the pool!" Stiles told her, "Grab your purse and let's go!" Margo rolled her eyes and only grabbed Isaac's cardigan and slipped on her slip on vans. Margo gripped her phone tightly as she followed after Stiles. Margo didn't understand why Stiles got so excited over finding dead bodies, she was pretty sure the last time Stiles dragged someone out to find a dead body, Scott got bit.

The two hopped into Stiles jeep and drove to the community swimming pool. Margo chose to push the fact that she was in only her PJs which was an oversized yellow t-shirt, black leggings, and of course Isaac's sweater.

The second they were parked. Stiles and Margo ran over to Lydia, "Lydia!" Stiles called. "Lydia? Are you okay?"

Lydia looked over at the two, "Thank God," Lydia sighed, Margo ran over to her and pulled her best friend into a hug.

"Are you okay?" Margo questioned Lydia.

"I'm okay," Margo pulled away from her. "But that over there . . . not okay." Margo and Stiles lifted their heads up to see a dead lifeguard in his stand. Margo put her hand over her mouth and tore her eyes away from the dead body.

"Yeah, alright, I'm gonna call my dad" Stiles muttered as he pulled his phone from his pants pocket. Lydia returned to having her arms crossed over her chest as she shivered.

"I already called 9-1-1," Lydia told Stiles. The Stilinski boy froze and looked over at Lydia.

"You called the police before you called me?" Stiles questioned, he looked offended. Margo wrapped an arm around Lydia's shoulder and her hand rubbed Lydia's arm through her green coat.

"I'm supposed to call you first when I find a dead body?" Lydia shot back at the boy.

"Yes!" Stiles exclaimed, Margo, glared at the boy.

"Stiles right now is not the time or the place!" Margo warned the boy not to press matters further. Stiles went to open his mouth to argue or rant the importance of why Lydia would need to call Stiles first, "Shut up and call Scott!"

Margo was aware that, Scott, Derek, and Isaac were now out in the woods chasing down Boyd and Cora—who was Derek's sister, and he thought she was dead—Isaac has pulled away from Margo in the mix of them taking each other's clothes off. Margo wanted to take her mind off of everything, so she did what always worked the best, sex with Isaac. Though it was cut short by the asshole named Derek calling Isaac and demanding his help.