I Love You

Chapter 24

(1 week later )

Rachel's pov :

It's been a week since I've talked to Finn and I hate myself for what happened . I just love Finn so much and he could never scare or hurt me , he's my best friend . I decided to go for a walk when it started to rain, I didn't have anywhere to go and I was right by Finn's house so I ran up to his door and knocked on it . The door opened and there he was standing there shocked to see me .

"Rachel?" He said surprised .

"I love you." I said .

"What?" He said .

"I love you and you love me right?" I asked him .

"Rachel," he said reluctantly.

"Finn, if you love me just say so." I told him .

"Fine , I love you." He said .

"Then why the hell do you think you could ever hurt me ? Finn , you are my best friend in the entire world , you have saved me countless of times and the whole time I was kidnapped you know what kept me going ? You! You kept me going , my best friend kept me going and I could never have made it out alive if it wasn't for you ! I love you Finn! I love you so much that all I want is to be in your arms 24/7 . You make me feel alive again , you keep me alive , you made me believe that after 5 years of pure hell I can still be happy , that I am not a victim anymore so don't treat me like one Finn! Treat me like I'm your girlfriend and have sex with me . Take me to your bed , take my clothes off , and love me the way a man would . Love me the way I love you . Treat me like your girlfriend, not a victim ." I told him.

He looked at me and pulled me in close and said ,

"I love you."  And kissed me passionately.

He picked me up and we went to his room . He laid me down on his bed and kissed me again . I took off my shirt revealing my wet bra and he took off his as well . He looked me in the eyes and brushed my hair through his hands ,

"Are you sure this is what you want?" He asked me .

"I want you and only you." I said .

He smirked and gently unhooked my bra and kissed my breast . I took his pants and boxers revealing his junk . I smiled and said ,

"Nice." and we chuckled .

He looked me in my eyes and said ,

"I love you."

"I love you too." I said .

He put his hand in mine and kissed me softly and we began .