I Never Wanted This

Chapter 31
Finns pov:
It's been a couple of hours and Rachel mom is finally letting me see Rachel . I walked into the hospital room to find Rachel awake and watching a soap opera show .

"Hey." I said .

She looked at me surprised to see me and said ,

"Hey."

She was pale and her hair was messy . She didn't look like the girl I knew because she wasn't and it was my fault .

"How are you feeling?" I asked her .

"Honestly, like crap." She said and we laughed for a second .

I looked down at her hands and said ,

"I'm sorry I kissed that girl , the last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt you and now look at you , you're here because of me and I never wanted this for you." I said .

I could feel the tears coming up but then she said ,

"It's not your fault Finn . I'm broken and that's something you can't fix , and it's not anyone's fault I just wasn't ready to be in a relationship yet and I'm sorry I put you through all this ."

"Rachel , no , I love you ." I said .

"I know , I love you too but , we aren't meant to be , at least not right now ." She told me .

"Don't do this baby , I love you and I know you love me . You are not..."

"Yes I am , Finn I tried to kill myself , and it wasn't because of you it was because of me , I need help and I can't get help if I'm with you because I don't want you to have to feel my pain ." She said .

I leaned into her and said ,

"Don't do this Rachel , don't leave me again ." I begged .

"I'm sorry Finn , but you need to leave ." She said and turned away from me .