Third Book!!!!!!

To be published early/late February 2018

"Look around you little girl and tell me who you love." Willow pulled against her restraints and screamed. She didn't dare speak a name. She wouldn't let him have the satisfaction. "Because there's nothing you can do to stop what's coming." Willow swore he seemed to glow with power. "And by the end of the day, everyone you see around will be dead."

----

"Oh cool! You have a talking tree on your team!" Peter shouts in amazement. "Why don't we have cool teammates like that?" He asks Tony as everyone else sort of looks on in slight awe and amusement.

"Well Technically he doesn't really say much. Mainly just I and am and Groot." The man pauses. "And he only says it in that order."

"Well he did say we are groot that one time." The Women next to him steps in.

"Yeah , That was a nice change."

"Okay, I'm sorry but who the hell are you guys again?" Rhodes demands.

"Didn't you hear us the first time? We're the Guardians of the Galaxy and we're here to help."

-x-

Willow and her friends have saved the world before but now it's not just earth that's at risk. It's every known world and with the Avengers scattered to the wind, it's up to several unlikely people to pull them back together again.

With the entire universe at stake, the Avengers know that they're going to need more than just their original ragtag teammates. To save their galaxy and others, the Avengers will have to make some startling alliances and form new bonds to defeat the oncoming threat. And when the infinity stones are finally all gathered and all hope seems lost, one Champion will rise above the rest to save them all.

A/N:
Hello all! Here is the intro to my story for Infinity War! I didn't think I would want to write another original book idea but here I goooooo! I can't wait! I love the Marvel superheroes so much and I can't wait for you all to read my story! I've already posted the About for you guys so you can put the story in your reading lists and or libraries and be notified when I update.

Unfortunately I won't start updating for the story until 2018 probably in early February. But don't loose faith! I promise the wait will be worth it. Thank you for all the support and love for this story! I love Captain America so much (and I love Chris Evans even more) so I hope you've enjoyed reading my stories as much as I love writing them! See you all soon!

Xxx