Chapter One

You knock on the door to the trailer, numbness in your fingers from the rain. As the door opens a wave of warmth hits your body. You jump into his arms and Jughead's face looks down on you.
" Hey sis " says Jug.
" Omg, you don't know how much I've missed you " you reply.
You have been living on you own and had to move to keep care of your dad.
" Oh jellybean "
You run into the trailer and plunge on to the sofa, soaking the rain into the warm material. The trailer is a mess of clothes and half finished sandwiches.
" Did something die in here ? " you ask giggling.
" Probably " Jughead replies with a smile.
Jug is talking but your not listening as something has caught your eye.
" What's this ? " You say, holding up a gun by the edge.
" That is nothing " he says snatching it out of your hand . " And we need to get going "
You sigh but note it in your mind to ask him later. " Where ? "
" To the chock lit shoppe of course "
Before he can say anything else you grab you coat and head to the motor bike.

***

" Look who it is, my two favourite people! " says pop as you come in from the rain. You run towards pop and hug him.

" The usual? "
" Do I have to answer? " You say giggling.
You and Jug take a booth and pop soon brings over a strawberry milk shake and a cheese burger.
" I really needed this, I've had crappy take away pizza every night " you say.
" Well good I'm your brother then " he smiles .
The bell of the diner dings and a group of boys stumble in you can't clearly make out their faces because of the fog but the wonder over to your table.
"What are you doing here " Jughead says .
The leading boy reveals his face ,
" Bad news ".