Chapter Eight

You look into Peas eyes and he goes forward and opens the door. You hear a thud and Sweet Pea falls to the ground. "SWEET PEA" you shout. A tall figure steps over the body with a hood over his face. "Ahhhhhh" you scream until your lungs burn out and a cold hand covers your mouth . You bite the fingers and the figure releases but puts a sack over your head and drags you out of the trailer. Your stuffed into a small room which starts to move so the hooded figure must've put you in a van. Tears drip down your face, leaving a lingering taste of salt on your dry tongue.

You open yours eyes to a dark room with a dim red light flickering . Smoke from a lingering smell of cigarettes fills the air. Trying to get up, your hands strain in pain as the rope digs into your wrists and ankles. "Shoot" You silently whisper .You hear a slight shuffle outside of the door and a tall broad figure enters. He wears a black hood and stares with piercing green eyes. He takes a seat in front of the desks and you swear he can hear your heart beat. You try to act fearful but the pain takes over. "Y/n, do you know why you're here ..." he says in a gruff voice. "No" you shiver. "You've committed something worse than murder. So sinful that you deserve worse that death . But I can't give you that." He pulls out a gun and walks towards your helpless body. BANG. The  door crashes open and a figure runs in. Followed by more figures and more and more until a gigantic clan of people are in front of you.

They beat down the hooded man as a knife unties you from the ropes grasp. "Come with me" you follow the person and catch a glimpse of a serpent tattoo as they take you out.

"Sorry about that" the person pulls off her own hood.
"Toni?"