Chapter three

You whip your head round to sweet peas gaze. So many thoughts buzzing round your brain. Jughead. Gun. Trailer. Black hood .Sweet pea. Fangs. Blood. Death. Before you know it you're out of the door to see the scene before you. Jugheads face is as white as a sheet and fangs has run away. One person stands in-between it all . A tall hooded figure, gun raised towards Jughead. Green eyes staring into the thoughts in your head. You dive for the shot before Jughead is the victim of the bullet. BANG. The bullet pierces through the quiet apmostphere. Eyes wide open, your body lifeless on the floor, your arm feels numb. Maybe its just the rain. Right ? Wrong. You look down to see blood all over your arm. Shot. You've been shot.

Two hands lift you up and you feel someone's body against yours . The green eyes of Jughead staring into you
You don't know why but you smile at his tears . "-"... "-". You try to speak but nothing is coming out . You can't hear anything but you can tell that Jughead is screaming for help. You're losing blood. Fast. Before you know it you've been swept away into a truck you've never seen before. But as soon as you look at the driver , you know exactly who. Sweet pea. Crying ? Whoah . This got wierd fast. Sweet pea, known for fists helping the bleeding girl. There must be some sort of explanation right ?

The doors to the truck slide open and sweet peas arms wrap round your weak body and carry you through the double door in which Jughead has hastily opened. You get pushed onto a hospital bed and both Jughead and sweetpeas eyes are watching you at all times. At least three surgeons are now helping pushing something towards you and -

Black
You stare into the black abyss