Chapter Eleven

You wake up to the sound of rain on windows. Opening your eyes you remember. Your at Archie's in his bed. That's all you know. Oh . And now you know where Archie is. He is lying on the floor on a blanket, looking up at you... shirtless. "Morning" he smiles.
You smile, feeling back in your face. "I need to ... toilet". You try to stand but fall. Right into Archie's arms. "Whoah, you're going nowhere, hang on" He picks you up by the waist and rests his hands onto your hips. You place your hands on his. He supports you as you walk to the toilet. You feel his breath on your back giving to a chill down your spine. Wow. He's walking you to the toilet. How embarrassing. As you turn the corner he opens the door . "Will you be alright?"
"I think so" you say. He helps you walk up to the toilet and then lets go slowly. You find balance and say "thanks". He leaves you and shuts the door.

You knock on the door for Archie to collect you. He walks in with a grin on his face. You reach for him to support but he picks you up and carry's you on his shoulder. "ARCHIE ! PUT ME DOWN" You yell, helpless. You drum in his back with fists but there's no stopping him. He walks down the stairs and puts you on the sofa. You pout at him . He just laughs at you and walks into the kitchen. Wow. He must work out a lot ;). So many thoughts are buzzing round your head but you just blurt out "Archie, were you following me ?". He turns and looks at you. He walks over and sits opposite you.
"I saw you running so I followed you, yes. You looked extremely pale and weren't running in a straight line so I pulled over to help and you just blacked out. So I put you in the car and took you home."
"Thanks for that"
"No problem, and you're still not up to shape so I'm not letting you leave here for a while JB"
You give him a look. He smiles. And back into the kitchen he goes.

He brings toast through to the living room and sits with you . "How you feeling today" He asks
"Better than I was"
"Well I know something that'll make you feel better" he hands a bit of toast and you bite into it. Instant memories of sweet peas 'make you feel better' hideout come rushing in and you hold back tears.
"Archie can I ask something?"
"Yeah sure what?"
"When you came to pick me up... did you see a serpent anywhere"
"Umm.. I didn't sorry, have they done something to you?"
"No nothing, it's fine" you feel your eyes swell up. You drop the toast and start to cry. Archie comes and sits next to you and pulls you into a hug. You look up at his face and he says "don't worry I'm sure everything will"-
You kiss Archie. Mid sentence.

The kiss feels unreal. Instant regret. You pull away. "Oh my god" you look in disgust at yourself. "I'm so sorry" you say to Archie as he still sits in the same position, surprised.
You stand, finding balance and walk out of the room. More painful than it sounds. Tears pouring out, you climb up the stairs and into Archie's room. You sit on his bed and cry. And cry. And cry. All emotions come out . How could I have done this? Pea would be so ashamed. But pea doesn't exist anymore. He left me. All alone. It deserves him right. But I love him. Do I ?What have I done?
So many thought fly around your head but Archie's distant voice calls for you. You can't be thinking of him now. You should be thinking of pea right? Wait no . That's not in your head, it's Archie . "Y/n?, Where are you JB?"
He walks into the room. Still shirtless. He comes over to the bed and sits next to you. He looks into your eyes. "I'm so sorry Archie I don't know what came over me" you say. "No it's fine, I liked it" Archie pulls you into a deep kiss and you put your weight onto him. You forget all about pea.

The kiss feels unreal.