Chapter Thirteen

"Is there anything I can do for you" Archie says. He sits next to you on the couch, tears still rolling down your face. You just sit and stare in silence. You shake your head. Archie looks at you, concerned. He reaches for your hand, takes it and sits there holding it. You still don't flinch. "Do you mind me asking, who's 'sweet pea'"
"I don't wanna talk about it" you softly say. What's the point getting upset. Sweet pea is gone, but he's in danger. "I'm going to the bathroom" you say pull away from Archie's grip and run for the door. You lock it and fall to the floor, sobbing heavily. *knock knock* "are you alright y/n"
"I'm fine" you look at the mirror, you look an utter mess. Hair frizzy, pink face, lips chapped. Why be scared about pea, he deserves to be punished right? He ran away. Archie will protect you from the black hood. That's it. Your going to stop crying, wasting your life away and move on. "Archie?" You say . "Yeah?" He says, he was outside the whole time. You open the door and jump into his arms. He puts his arm around you and embraces you for a while. "Thank you" You say. He puts his head on yours and holds you tightly. "I need to see Jughead" you say.

You pull up at the trailer and run over to the door. *knock knock* . The door clicks open but Jughead hasn't opened the door.... A figure stands in the hallway, tall, dark.

Haven't updated I'm years sorry guys. Lacking much motivation and exams are killing me right now. I'm trying to write more often but any motivational comments are much appreciated.

Love y'all 💗💖💝💓💕💞