Chapter Six

The blood from your hands seeps into Sweet peas white shirt as he drives the motorbike towards the future . You feel yourself slipping off the bike so you slide closer to sweet pea and dig your nails into his shirt.

You have no idea where you're going but that doesn't matter as you're free , free from all the drama. You pass through street after street still not saying a word as it doesn't seem the right time . But oddly you hum a tune and it calms you. You've always loved music ever since you were a baby, it had always make you forget everything else but it would calm you. You keep humming louder and louder until you reach your destination.

"Here you go " Sweet pea lends a hand as you jump off the bike.
"Thanks" you whisper. Your mouth gapes open as you stare into what Sweet Pea has brought you too. It's an abandoned trailer surrounded by trees. It's very remote and sweet water river is on the edge of it.

"Wow " You laugh in astonishment.
"I come here when I want to clear my head " Sweet Pea says , " and I hope it'll do the same to you"
You and Sweet Pea head towards the trailer covered in vines and plants. You open the door and you get a wave of Sweet Peas signature scent of leather and woodland. It's small inside, definitely not a tardis but it's big enough for a bed and a sofa to fit in. It also has a kitchen in which pots and pans which plaster the work surface. There is wallpaper that has been ripped down in frustration and small chunks of the flower pattern still remain. The sofa is more of a chair and the bed has many popped up springs.

"It's not much but it's something "
"It's great" you say " after I've fixed it up a bit" you smile at sweet pea .
"If you really want to but I'll just say now , no pink " he smirks. You could actually do with something to distract you at the moment and this was perfect but all you need now is to find a non-broken mug to make a cup of tea with. You start to raid the cupboards and shelves but you can't find a thing.
"I'm sorry about the mess I come in here often"
"I could tell" you giggle.

After ten minutes of looking for a mug Sweet Pea has made you a cup of tea and you both sit on the 'sofa' and start to talk .

You and Sweet Pea in your own little world.