Chapter Eight

I woke up to a beautiful breakfast and then got a chance to be by myself and explored the garden. It's vibrant colors amazed me, I could have stayed there, I laid in the grass and let the warm sun rest on my face, snow sat on the hedges and benches, but they were being cleaned off my the hundreds of gardeners. I was still tired from the sudden burst of emotions from last night, but I felt stronger than last night. It felt right.

"Will!" A staff member called out. "Lucifer has requested your presence!" I got up and walked to the woman, she walked me over to the library, it was filled with hundreds of books, the sun lit up the giant room, It had marble floors with the letter "L" engraved in it again. I saw Lucifer sitting down on a sofa with a small book in his hand. He glanced up at me as he heard my footsteps echoing throughout the room.

"Good morning William." Lucifer grinned.

I gave a slight wave as I sat next to him.

"Have you ever glided?" He asked.

I shook my head. He stood up with a grunt and made me follow him to a elevated platform.

"Whats this for?" I asked, walking up the stairs.

"I'll have plays from around the NetherPatches come here. They perform on this very stage."

"Oh..." I mumbled

He held on of my hands as he gestured me to jump. I did as told and to my surprise, I didn't hit the floor, I slowly fell, just like everyone else.

"How does it feel?" Lucifer asked.

"Well, It definitely isn't as extreme as I imagined it to be."

Lucifer raised his eyebrow.

"It's nothing" I chuckled.

"Well, I plan that you'll adjust to that soon, It's only natural to float like that, Teleportation is also fairly easy but might be harder to get used to." He explained as we walked out of the library and took a stroll around that hallways.

"I'll have a friend of mine teach you a few spells by noon, after that you'll be driven to a school that I have chosen for you myself. If public schooling doesn't work then I can get you a private tutor." We walked into a large opening with two grand staircases.

"Do you ever get lonely here? All by yourself?" I asked.

Lucifer went silent, "No, I have a friend that usually accompanies me but he's off on a trip."

"Oh" I mumbled.

"You must do that anymore." Lucifer told me. "It makes you look disappointed, It wont come off as grateful to others."

"My bad, sir"

"It's fine, but don't expect any other warnings." He hissed

He dropped me off at his "friends" study and told me he's pick me up when it was time to go to school.

"Welcome Will, Lucifer told me you had trouble with learning spells."

I nodded my head, I was hoping thats all he said, I don't want more people knowing about my condition then needed.

"Well today it will be simple. I'll show you how to teleport, warp objects and space, transmitting thought, and throwing sparks of light. I was going to teach you how to glide but i'm assuming you've already done that." He explained.

"It should almost be complete review." He added.

He showed me how to concentrate and use my mind to warp a small cube, It amazed me. I continued with learning how to teleport which I wasn't very good at, but it felt like nothing I've ever experienced before.