Chapter 1

The factory... It all started at that animatronic factory. Fazbear Entertainment was creating it's first animatronic entertainer, but I was confused. A yellow bear? How odd was a yellow bear? I decided to take a little walk, and I came across this rather... small room. It was mostly empty, except for a few boxes. I saw something, black behind the boxes. I moved the box, and sitting there, was a black animatronic bear. I left the room, and ended up in the ''Movement Faculity''. A worker approached me, and gave me a plastic, purple top hat and bowtie. ''It's for the bear''. I looked at ''Fredbear'', who lay motionless on the metal table. I left the factory, and arrived at my aparment, if you can even call it that. I did some old paperwork, and finished it in probably an hour or so. I decided to get some sleep,after all, I was going to have to be ready for anothers day worth of boring work. *BEEP, BEEP* Ugh, time for another boring day in the life of Tomas Skymir, yay... I went to the kitchen, very, VERY small kitchen, and put a slice of bread in the toaster. While I was waiting for my toast, I grabbed my jacket, and put it on. It was red, as well as my t-shirt. My pants were dark gray, and my shoes were black. The toast popped out of the toaster, and I ate it as I made my way to the front door. I got in my car, and drove to the factory. I arrived, and my boss, Henry, was waiting. ''Hello Tomas, Fredbear's completed, next is a bunny. Go inside and see if William needs some help inserting the springs.'' I nodded at him, and went inside. Henry owns this factory, with his friend and business partner, William Afton. Henry wore glasses, and usually a yellow work shirt. He was tall, and had combed brown hair. William, usually wore purple, and was slightly... chubby. In the next week, we opened our first resteraunt, Fredbear and Friend's.