Chapter2

Ok, it was the first day of business at the diner, and the kids were enjoying the pizza, and of course, our animatronic animals(They better, those long days weren't for nothing!). Fredbear, the main attraction, is a yellow bear who wears a purple top hat and bowtie. His partner on the main stage was a yellow animatronic rabbit, named SpringBonnie. On the secondary stage, was a brown bear almost like Fredbear himself, except skinnier, and his name was Freddy Fazbear. There was a bunny, who was a little bit wider than SpringBonnie. The bunny was blue, and wore a red bowtie. His name was Bonnie. The chicken was Chica, and she...looked like a duck. She was yellow, and had an orange beak. She wore a bib around her neck that read ''Let's Eat!!''. That's all to say, for now. Anyways, I walked down a hall, which was oddly short, to see a doorway, with a sign above it that read ''Security Office''. I entered. ''Hey Tomas, how are you?'' It was my boss, Henry. I responded,''Good. Say, any more jobs...or positions, avalible? I don't really want to have to wear one of those...things.'' He chuckled,''Me neither, me and William are already stuck wearing the golden Freddy and Bonnie suits. But... I Think I have a position for you.'' ''Really?'' I wonder, what was this position? I hope it doesn't take too much of my time. ''Well Mr. Skymir, how would you feel, with being the night guard? You know, just make sure none of the equipment gets stolen. Especially, the robots. Those weren't cheap to make, you know. But of course, no one really wants a giant yellow bear in their house. That's beyond the point, anyways, the shift is from midnight to 6 am. You will be required to stay in your office unless ABSOLUTELY necessary.'' I nodded,'' Yes sir, I'll do it.'' I thought it would be easy. What I didn't know, however, is that this job was NOT as easy as it sounded. I left the office, and noticed a child, all alone. He was crying. ''So much for bringing happiness'' I muttered. ''Hey kid, what's wrong?'' ''My Mommy and Daddy... left me for the babysitting program...'' I grinned, and a sinister idea popped into my mind.