Chapter10

I decided not to stay at FredBear and Friend's much of that day. I slept most of the day, but I eventually went to the diner near closing time. I played one of the arcade games, and it was, suprizingly fun. Not as fun as...their blood...running through my fingers... After that, I decided to go over and talk to William, who was in Pirate's Cove. Figures, he mentioned Foxy being his favorite. "Hey there William, how's your day?" "It's been ok, I suppose. Say Tomas, who do you think... used 'Shadow Freddy'?" *I know very well who did it, Mr. Afton, and it was fun!* "Yar lads and lassies, it be closing time, and time for ye yellerbellied landlubbers to go home. Our swashbuckling adventures be continued tomorrow!" The large pirate fox deactivated(for now...), and the lights went out. "Tomas, you coming?" "Nah, I'll stay until my shift." "Suit yourself" William muttered, as he and another employee left the building. I decided to check the back room, and when I did, there was a whisper, "Tomas...trapped us...why did you..." I ran out of the room, and into the office. Midnight. Let's get this over with. I checked the Main Stage, and both golden animals were gone. I checked the Main Backstage, to see that Decayed Spring-Bonnie was gone. Why try to fix the old ones, anyways? I then checked the Main Dining Area. FredBear.