Chapter8

I have to find a place to hide the body...I looked over to a rabbit suit, similar to NightBear. *NightBunny* I forced the small, fragile body into the suit, making a squishing sound as I did so. I then crammed the NightBunny head onto Blake's head, more blood oozing from the animatronic eye sockets. I tried cleaning the suit, but didn't have much luck. Oh no. I put my hood over my face, and hurried to the restrooms. Empty, thankfully. I quickly washed my hands, and made my way out to the Main Dining Area. I saw Henry entering the back room. *I better follow him* I thought, and did so. He saw me, "Tomas! What happened in here? There's blood everywhere!" "I don't know! What kind of monster would do this?" *Me, of course*. Henry shook his head. "Ok, we forget about this, we're closing in a week, maybe someday we can re-open, um...Tomas, go keep everyone occupied." I nodded, and went into the Main Dining Area. I didn't do much the rest of that day, but I noticed the NightBunny, or as William calls it, 'Shadow Bonnie', suit is cleaned. *Relax, maybe Henry cleaned it.* Four hours till my shift, four hours of sleep...I woke up at midnight, sharp, and listened to Floriece's recorded message. She said that the old suits might move around tonight, because the engineers were trying to fix them up...and they're lazy. I checked the Main Backstage, to see that the old FredBear model was gone. I got off the camera, and wound up the Puppet's gift box. At the door, stood Larry the Lizard, Foxy, and the old, Decayed FredBear.