Chapter6

Not much else happened that day, but I think William might be suspicious of me. That could be used as an advantage, he could be scared of me, or he could call the cops. It was closing time, so I went to sit in the security office. I slept for three hours, and it was now midnight. *Beep*. This recorded message said something about winding a crank on the gift box beside me, and also something about Foxy the Pirate Fox activating. I checked the Pirate's Cove camera feed, to see that Foxy was missing from his small stage. I checked the Main Stage and Secondary Stage, to see that one robot was missing from the Secondary Stage. I pressed a button beside the Office Entrance, to see a brown bear, and red pirate fox standing there. I flickered the light, and that seemed to make Foxy go away. I shut the door, to make Freddy leave. Eventually, both robots were gone. 2:15. I checked the cameras, to see that Larry the Lizard was missing. I got off the cameras, wound the crank on the music box, and then, *Clank*. The vent. I turned around, and pressed the button above the vent, sealing it off. Through the small, metal door, I could hear a voice box attempting to speak. "Hello ki-ds, would you li-like some spe-special soup?" The large lizard left, and I looked towards the Puppets gift box. "You...trapped me...Tomas...I will...be set free..." What...the whispering came from the Puppet...maybe...the boy, stuffed into the Puppet...no. It's impossible, why even consider the possibility? *Ding, Dong* 6:00 am. Night Two complete. In a couple hours, the kids rushed in, again, when I noticed a small boy, alone. A wicked grin grew on my face. Call me a monster, I know I am, but if I start something, I finish it. After all, 'Red is as good as gold!'