Chapter7

I approached the boy, and he seemed pretty happy. *Maybe this place DOES bring happiness...* "Hello sir! My name is Blake, what's yours?" "Um, you can call me Mr. Skymir." The boy nodded, "Ok" "Say kid, er, Blake, would you like to meet NightBear?" The kid looked happy, and only nodded. I left to the back room, and used the hand crank to switch the old black bear suit to "Costume Mode". I put it on, and left the back room, and approached the boy. "Woah, NightBear?" I nodded. *Man, why can't I just talk in this thing?* I once again, used my hands to make a 'Follow Me' gesture, and the kid followed me into the back room. I removed the black bear head, and started to chuckle,"This is a wonderful room of magic!" Blake shivered, "NightBear, you're scaring me, where's the magic?" I cackled even more. "The magic part, is this!" I grabbed the suit crank, and struck the small child across the face, causing him to scream. I put my hand over his mouth to muffle him, and grabbed my pocket knife from my pocket. I grabbed his hair, and slowly moved the knife across the young boys throat. His blood poured out from his body, onto my hands, *Oh, that feel...so satisfactory...*. I removed the rest of the NightBear suit, and one last time, struck the crank across the small, dead, face. Blood oozed from his nostrils, and I chuckled lightly. That...was fun. There's nothing wrong with getting your hands dirty, or in my case...bloody.