Chapter9

I closed the door, to see Larry and Decayed FredBear leave. As for Foxy, I pressed the Light button to make him go away, so I opened the door. It was now 3:15. Halfway there. Except...when I checked Pirate's Cove camera feed, not only was Foxy standing there, but in front of his stage...was an old, golden Foxy suit, tears in the fabric, even mold starting to form. His metal endo-skeleton legs were showing, and he was missing a couple of fingers. I checked the Main Stage, and it appears FredBear, the main man himself, has left the stage. I switched the camera to the Balloon Corner, where the small animatronic girl, JJ, was leaving her post. I wound up the Puppet's gift box again, I don't want that thing getting out. I looked at the Office Entrance. FredBear was peering in, his black eyes, with glowing purple dots, staring into my gray eyes. I shut the door. I heard clanking in the vent. JJ. I shut the vent door. 5:58, I can do thi- The door opened. I quickly hid under the desk. I saw yellow, fabric feet, as well as a pair of shiny, silver feet. FredBear reached his hand under the table, when *Ding, Dong*. The two robots walked out of the office, back to where they belonged, as if they never moved. Only two nights left. Two nights until...just stay patient.