Chapter12

It was closing time, so I went to the backroom, and glared at NightBear, and then NightBunny. I then left the back room, and went to my office. At midnight, I wound up the Puppet's gift box. I checked the stage cameras...ALL animatronics...MISSING. I looked at the door, and Bonnie was staring at me. "H-hey ki-kiddo! Ha-happ-happy Bir-birthd-birthda-day!" I closed the door. Bonnie left, and I heard clanking in the vent. "Hey ki-kids, le-let's e-eat!" I closed the vent, and opened the door. Chica left, but in the doorway...FredBear, Freddy, and Spring-Bonnie. I shut the door faster than I have all week. The animatronics all left. I opened the door and vent, and checked the Secondary Dining Area camera. Larry was gone. Looks like I made him mad earlier. Where is-*Clank* there he is. I closed the vent, and heard him leaving. 3:05, halfway there. I wound the gift box, and checked the Pirate's Cove Backstage. Golden Foxy was standing. Wait, he's usually sitting! Why am I suprised by now? *Clank* In the vent, was one of the plushes with an endo-skeleton. Golden Foxy was in the doorway. Hmm, does light affect him like it does Foxy? I tried, and sure enough, Golden Foxy left. PlushBunny left too. *Ding, Dong* Finally. I was on my way out, when I heard a noise in the back room. I entered the back room, and no one was there. When I turned around to leave, The Puppet, and NightBunny were blocking my way...