[9+19 - Sebastian Vettel]

[9- "You can't banish me! This is my bed too!]
[19- "you're Satan"]

Requested by @marigracerose

You were sitting in the passengers seat after Sebastian's race, he did great, but something was off. He wasn't his normal self. You went to the door and opened it, he barged right in without even saying 'thanks'. You sat on the couch while he went into the kitchen, Sebastian sat down at the dining table with a glass of water and some papers, "hey what's wrong?" You asked while leaning on the couch. "It's nothing okay, just leave me alone." "No Sebastian, tell me what the hell is going on." You said getting a little frustrated at Sebastian's stubbornness. "Fine do you really want to know?" Sebastian said almost yelling. "Yes Seb, that's what I've been asking you." "Well maybe it's because you and Kimi were eye fucking each other after the race!" Sebastian yelled while getting up and walking into the kitchen, "wait what?" You asked. "Oh you heard me, I saw you talking to Kimi, he wanted to fuck you right then and there." "So what if he did? It's not like I like him or anything. I love you Seb, not Kimi." "Oh yeah sure." Sebastian walked out of the kitchen and left the house, he slammed the door behind him. "What the actual fuck?" You asked yourself.

You checked the time, "god damnit Seb, you've been gone for 3 hours now." You got up from the couch and headed upstairs to get ready for bed. You were laying in bed watching a movie when you heard someone open the door. You ignored it knowing it was Sebastian, you continued watching your movie. It took Sebastian 5 minutes to come into the room, "what the hell Sebastian, I was worried about you, where the hell did you go?" "Why would you care? You obviously don't care about my feelings." Sebastian moved the covers out of the way to get into bed. "You know what, until you apologize for what you've done you are banished from this bed, you can go sleep on the couch." You yelled. "What the hell? You can banish me! This is my bed too!" "Watch me." You said while pushing him out of the room. "You are literally Satan you know that Y/n"

You finished your movie and fell asleep, you woke up with a pair of arms wrapped around you, you turned around to see Sebastian, "what the fuck, I told you I didn't want you sleeping in the same bed as me!" You got out of bed and stormed downstairs, when you walked into the kitchen you saw a bunch of roses, chocolate and a card. You opened the card,

'Dear, Y/n
I am so sorry, I was being such a dick last night and I feel so bad. I know you probably hate me now, but I hope this is good enough. I'm so sorry, will you accept my apology?"

You put the card down, "so do you?" You turned around to see Sebastian leaning on the door frame. "Oh my gosh Sebastian." You said while tearing up. "Of course I do." You ran up to him and hugged him. "I love you Y/n." "I love you too Seb."