[8+50+80 - Max Verstappen]

(Saturdays chapter, whoops:))

Whoops, a little chapter for myself cause I love max😂

8- you're seriously a man child
50- this is girl talk so leave
80- does he know about the baby?

(1749 words)

You sat on the floor staring at the pregnancy test, hoping that it would tell you that you weren't going to have a baby in 9 months, you heard a few taps on the door. "Hey, Y/n? You doing okay in there, you been quiet for 20 minutes." Max said. "Yeah, I'll be out in a sec." You shoved the test into you're hoodie pocket. When you opened the door, max was on the bed, looking at his phone. As soon as he heard you close the door he looked up. "Hey." Max stood up and embraced you, when he let go you instantly missed the warmth he provided. "Oh, by the way. Daniel is having a party, I was wondering if you wanted to go?" He asked, "Sure." You replied, covering up the fact that you had a pregnancy test in your pocket.
You got ready for the party, you wore a black dress with a jacket that had pockets, before you left, you grabbed the test and shoved it into one of your pockets. You opened the door, locked it behind you, then got into the car. Max had already started the car 5 minutes ago, causing it to be warm inside. The drive to Daniels was very quiet, you almost told max about the test a couple times, but you decided that you wanted to talk to your friend, y/f/n. When you pulled into the driveway you saw that there were already a couple people there. When you walked in you saw Daniel, y/f/n, Nico and Stoffel all sitting on the couch, talking about something stupid. "Oh my god y/n! Finally another woman to talk to, do you want to go outside?" Y/f/n asked. "Sure." You replied. You headed out to the porch and sat down on a chair.
After catching up with y/f/n, Max came outside with some reindeer antlers on. "Aww, you look so cute." You said. "Oh I know." Max replied "you are seriously a man child you know that?" You chuckled, max stood there, flustered. "Okay, close your mouth and go hang out with your boyfriends, this is girl talk." Y/f/n said, then did a hand motion towards the door. Max sighed then left, you giggled at his childish response. "Okay, so I know this is supposed to be funny girl talk, but I have something a little more serious to tell you." You said, changing the tone of your voice drastically. "Oh, okay. What's up?" You then pulled the test out of your pocket and handed it to y/f/n. "Oh my gosh, y/n! You've been fucking huh? Being on the lighter side of things I have one question I've always wanted to know." "Fire away." You said. "Is he good in bed?" Y/f/n said then covered her face. "That's something only I can know." You replied. "Ugh, Okay back to the serious side of things. Does he know about he baby?" "N-" you were cut off by Daniel. "Um, what did I just hear?" He said "Daniel I swear to god if you tell him I will rip your teeth out." You said. But before you could finish, he ran inside. You ran after him. He ran downstairs, he went into the lounge room, "ooooh max." Daniel said. "You've been fucki-" before Daniel could finish his sentence you tackled him. "I swear to god Daniel. What did I say?" "Well I didn't tell him. I just said he been fucki-" you smacked Daniel on the top of the head. "You don't need to repeat yourself Daniel, we heard you the first time." "Okay, I won't say anything if you get off of me. You're heavy." He said. You hesitantly got up, "Okay, I'm trusting you. If you say anything I'm not giving you Christmas gifts this year." You said hen walked up the stairs.
You went into the kitchen and grabbed yourself a drink. You then headed out onto the porch with y/f/n. "Okay, I have one more question. You're going to kill me for saying this." "Okay then." You replied hesitantly. "Does max have any kinks?" "I swear to god y/f/n, would you stop asking about stuff like that?" "Ooh he total-" y/f/n was cut of by max yelling. "What?!" "Oh shit." You got up headed onto the lawn. You heard footsteps going up the stairs. You laid face first on the grass, hoping somehow the ground would swallow you. Unfortunately it didn't. You felt someone grab your waist, they then picked you up and put you on their shoulder. "Look, max I can explain." "I'm flattered you think I'm max." You could tell right away that it was Nico. "Oh my god, I'm sorry Nico." You felt him take the first step down the stairs. "Can you put me down?" You asked. "No." He replied. You then noticed he was walking into the lounge room. You started kicking and slapping him. "I can see why you wanted me to go get her, she's feisty." You didn't see what he did after that, but max didn't take it too well. "Nico!" He said. When Nico put you down you instantly tried to get back up. "Nope." Daniel said then sat on you. "Daniel, that's not really necessary." Max said, "fine." Daniel then got off of you. He still held your arm down. You rolled your eyes. "So y/n, a little bird named Daniel said that you are pregnant. Is this true?" Max asked. "Um, the real question is why did you come outside. Daniel..." You said trying to change the topic. "Well, Stoffel dared me to ask y/f/n if she's been fucking." "Well you would know." Y/f/n winked at Daniel. "Wait, hold up. I told you my darkest secret and you didn't tell me about you and Daniel. What!" You said astonished. "Whoops?" Y/f/n replied. "Okay. No one really gives one shit. Back to the real reason you're here. So are you pregnant?" Max interrupted. You reached into your pocket and grabbed the test and threw it at one of them, you didn't know who. Because when you threw it you instantly got up and ran out the front door. "Y/n. Shit." Nico said. "I'll go see if I can catch up to her. I'll text you when I get her." He said then ran up the stairs.
You kept on running, you didn't know where, but you did. You heard footsteps behind you, you saw it was Nico. "Shit." You thought as you ran faster. At this point you weren't too sure if your legs were still attached to your body. You took a turn and headed towards the park. You then hid behind a tree, and huddled up into a ball. You didn't hear any foot steps, you didn't dare to look up.
You felt someone touch you're shoulder, you looked up to see Nico, he was obviously exhausted from chasing after you. He sat down beside you. "Look, I know it's scary. But I'm here for you. So is Max, obviously. But so is Daniel, Stoffel and y/f/n! You can get through this." You got up, expecting you to run, Nico did as well. Instead of running you hugged him. You looked at Nico's shoulder to see that it was wet, you wiped under your eyes and saw that you were crying. "I'm sorry." You said motioning towards his slightly damp shoulder. "You know, that's the least of my worries right now." You sat with Nico, you didn't say much. But that didn't stop him, he kept on trying to cheer you up. Eventually after telling a couple of bad dad jokes, you finally gave in. "Okay, stop!" You said laughing. After calming down a bit you saw a group of people walking towards you, you could tell who it was so you shrugged it off. When they walked closer you saw it was Daniel, Y/f/n, Stoffel. And most importantly max. You got up and ran up to him. You embraced him, "I'm sorry y/n." "No, I should be he one apologizing, I should've told you as soon as I knew." "When did you know?" He asked. "This morning." "Oh that's why you were in the bathroom for so long." He said.
After sitting in the park with you're best friends you finally explained everything. You were about to get up when Nico grabbed your phone, "Nico you little shit." "That's kind of ironic, since I'm taller than you." He laughed. He then through your phone over your head. You turned around and saw max on one knee. "Y/n, I've been wanting to do this for a while now, I was going to wait till our anniversary. But I think now is a perfect time." He then pulled out a ring. "I love you no matter what, I hope you know that, and you have friends that love you as well. So what I'm saying is, will you marry me?" At this point your eyes were watering. "Of course." Max got up and pulled you into a gentle kiss. "Okay children, we don't want another kid." Daniel said. "Pft." Says you. You said elbowing Daniel. "Hey, my sex life is none of your business." "Tell you're girlfriend that, because she doesn't believe those rules apply to me." You said. "Hey. Leave me out of this!" Y/f/n said. "Fine, just stop asking me questions about my sex life." You laughed. "Oh by the way, Stoffel, can I have my phone back?" "Oh shit, yeah. Sorry." "It's cool." You said. "Oh also. Daniel, I get to rip you're teeth out." You said. Everyone just looked at you confused. "Just kidding!" You said. "Oh I have a question." You said. "What?" Max said, when Nico carried me down the stairs why did you get so angry when he said I was feisty?" "Ooohh. Well, Nico may have winked at max." Stoffel said. "I swear to god Nico!" You yelled then punched his arm. "I'm pretty sure you hurt yourself more than you hurt me." "Shut up." You replied.