[69+80 - Stoffel Vandoorne]

Tb to when P thought I said "waffle Vandoorne"

Requested by @f1princess_

69- "we need to talk"
80- "stop interrupting me!"

You laid in bed worrying about Stoffel, we went to go hang out with his friends. He said he'd be back at 12:00am, you checked the time, the clock read 2:13am. This isn't the only time he's done this, he did  the same thing two days ago, it was really staring to annoy you.

You tried to stay up to wait for him, but you ended up dosing off, you woke up to find Stoffel laying beside you. You got out of bed and slammed the door behind you. You went to the garage to get in your car, then you left the house and went to a little bakery in town.

"Good morning, what you like?" The cashier asked you, "oh I'll have the y/f/d" (your favourite drink) "Okay, that will be 3.12." You handed the cashier the money and sat down to go wait for your drink. You pulled out your phone, you had some notifications. You rolled your eyes noticing they were all from Stoffel. One of the workers (I have no idea what the hell to call this person, like a waiter?) "here you go". The worker put you drink down on the table with a napkin. "Thank you" You said without looking up from your phone.

You drank your drink and hopped back into your car, you put the key in the ignition, and started your car. You drove down the road towards your house thinking about what you were going to say if Stoffel tried to talk to you. You pulled into the driveway and parked your car. You opened the door, Stoffel was standing there, you could tell from his face that he was previously stressed and freaking out. "We need to talk." You said, you took off your coat and hung it up, along with your keys. "Look, I'm so sor-" "let me speak." You said, "you told me you'd be back at 12:00, I don't even know when the hell you arrived, but it su-" Stoffel cut you off, "im a so so sorry, I lo-" "no, let me finish. You sure as hell didn't arrive at 12:00, I fell asleep at around 2:00am, and you still we-" "we lost track of ti-" "STOP INTERRUPTING ME." You yelled. Stoffel stood there shocked, his eyes wide open. He's never heard you get that angry before. "You know how much I hate it when people interrupt me, so stop! I don't care if you lost track of time. You owe me." You said, you walked upstairs, slamming the door behind you.

You fell asleep on the bed, when you woke up you saw a note beside you on your nightstand, you unfolded it.

Dear, y/n
I know you said I owe you, so how about you meet me at the restaurant we went to on our first date? I got you a few dresses to choose from, they're in the closet, meet me there at 6:00pm.

Xxx, Stoffel

You opened the closet and found a few gorgeous dresses.

(I hope you like at least one)You chose your favourite dress out of the closet and laid it on the bed, you had a shower, then after it dried you curled/ straighter it

You chose your favourite dress out of the closet and laid it on the bed, you had a shower, then after it dried you curled/ straighter it. You then sat down at your vanity and did your makeup.

When you checked the time you saw it was 5:47pm, you decided you would leave a little bit early. You got into your car and headed to the restaurant, when you arrived you saw Stoffel sitting in a booth by the window, you went and sat across from him. "Hello love." Stoffel said, he smiled, admiring how beautiful you looked in your dress. "I knew you'd like that one." Stoffel said gesturing towards your dress. "It is beautiful." You said feeling incredible in your new dress. You and Stoffel ordered dinner, you had such a good time with him, you almost forgot about him coming back so late the night before. After you and Stoffel finished your dinner you went to the park, there was a little bench with a bunch of roses and some candles, you sat down in amazement. Stoffel then got down on one knee. "Y/n, I know I'm not great at keeping track of time, but I hope I can spend the rest of my time with you, will you marry me?" You looked at the ring.

"Oh my gosh, of course I will!" You hugged Stoffel and kissed his cheek

"Oh my gosh, of course I will!" You hugged Stoffel and kissed his cheek. Stoffel chuckled. You went home, and you made a deal with Stoffel, if he ever came home late he had to take you to the restaurant you went to right before he purposed to you.

Oh my gosh I feel so bad, I'm gonna try to update more this weekend, I've had quite a bit of homework, also basketball so I've been pretty busy, I'll try to make a schedule or something:))