[46 + 91 - Stoffel Vandoorne]

Look at that beautiful man😍😍

Tbh I've lost track, this might be a chapter for the Saturday before last..

46: "It was a joke, baby. I swear."I
91:"Tell me you need me."

It was the day before April fools. Now, you've never been the type of person to pull a prank or lie to someone just because it's funny. But tomorrow you thought would be a bit different, the year before Stoffel went to town then told you that he bought a puppy without your consent. Of course you wanted the dog, but it was too much responsibility at the time, so you got slightly angry when he told you it was an April fools joke.
   So as I previously mentioned, you've never really pulled a prank, you've seen the prank fails. But you assumed that it wouldn't backfire that horribly, because. Well you're you.
   Stoffel had told you a couple weeks before that he didn't want kids at the time, with work and all it would be too stressful. So you decided to buy a fake pregnancy test (are those even a thing? I just kinda assumed...). "Okay, I'll put the test on the bathroom counter, so when Stoffel gets ready for the day he'll see it."
   When thinking of the plan, there were a few times where you completely wanted to abandon the idea, and not even pull a prank on Stoffel. Sure what he did the year before annoyed you. But you didn't want to hurt him. So after wasting your time you decided you were going to throw the fake test away and not pull the prank on Stoffel. You threw the test into the bathroom garbage can. By the time you scrapped your plan it was already pretty late. Stoffel phoned you a while ago saying he was going to hang out with his friends for a while. You didn't mind because Stoffel would always hang out with you, so it was fine when he went out with his friends every once in a while.
   When Stoffel got home it was early in the morning, probably 2:00am. All the lights in the house were turned off, making Stoffel believe that you were in bed, he headed upstairs to the bedroom, he saw you lying in bed, the light of your laptop slightly lighting up the room. Stoffel silently chuckled. He then carefully closed your laptop then put it in your nightstand. After that Stoffel got undressed and climbed into bed with you.
    When Stoffel woke up the light from the sun was shining through the curtains. When he checked the time, the clock read 6:34am. He decided that he wouldn't be able to fall asleep with the pounding headache he had. He got out of bed and went to brush his teeth, making sure not to be too loud he carefully made his way into the bathroom. When he went to brush his teeth he noticed his toothbrush was fraying, he grabbed one out of the drawer. When he went to toss his old one in the trash he noticed that there was something in there. He picked it up, it was the pregnancy test. Stoffel stood there shocked, after staring at the test he left. He put on some clothes and left the house. (I put that last sentence in because i forgot he wasn't wearing clothes. Whoops?)
   You woke up with the room full of light, you looked beside you and noticed that Stoffel wasn't beside you. You noticed the the bathroom light was on, you decided to get up and turn it off. When you walked into the bathroom you saw something familiar in the counter, dread instantly started crushing you. You grabbed your phone and checked to see if Stoffel texted you. He didn't, you decided you would text him and explain that it was fake.

You: Stoff, the test is fake!
Waffle🧡: oh yeah sure.
You: it is, i bought it because I wanted to pull an April fools joke on you.
You: don't leave me on read. It was a joke baby, I swear.
Waffle🧡: prove it's fake.

You ran down your stairs, hoping you kept the receipt, rummaging through your purse, after searching every corner of the house you couldn't find the receipt. You pulled your phone out of your pocket.

Waffle🧡: I'm sorry Y/n, I need some time to think. I'll be home sometime either tonight or tomorrow morning.

   You spent your whole day, looking for the stupid receipt. You went back to your room to put on your hoodie. When you put it on you noticed there was something in your pocket. "Oh my gosh! The receipt!" You pulled the receipt out of your pocket and sent it to Stoffel.

Waffle🧡: that still doesn't explain why you would do this, you knew I wasn't ready for a kid.
You: I threw it into the garbage because I knew I shouldn't do it. I was going to leave it on the counter for you to stumble upon.
Waffle🧡: tell me you need me.
You: what?
Waffle🧡: you can read, tell me you need me. So I know that you saying that this is a joke, isn't a joke.

You decided it would be better to phone Stoffel. At this point you were crying.
"Stoffel... i am so so so so sorry, i just wanted to get payback for what you did last year. I need you. You are the love of my life I can't lose you."
"Fine, i believe you I'll be home soon."

After that you and Stoffel now have a tradition to never speak of April fools ever again.

Hey! I know most people don't read these, but I wanted to tell you that I'm going to try to post a bit more this weekend. If I post like 5 chapters, I might not have one up the next week. I am going back to school on Monday, so that might be another reason why I won't post. But I'll try to post a couple chapters this weekend.

Tschüss!
-C