[99 - Lewis Hamilton]

99- How could you forget your sons birthday?
Requested by @harrykaneismyworld

Today was the day, your sons birthday. He's turning 5 today, "oh wow, time flies." You said, you got out of bed to get ready for the day, you made some pancakes for yourself, Lewis, and Christopher (your son obviously) after making all of the pancakes you heard someone coming down the stairs, "good morning mommy!" Christopher said then ran up to you and gave you a hug, "good morning Chris!" You grabbed a few plates out of the cupboard, "where's Daddy?" Christopher asked, he sat down at the dining table. "I don't know? I thought he was up already, have you not seen him?" You asked. "Nope." Christopher replied. "Oh, I'm sure he's just ran to town to fetch a few things from the grocery store. "Oh okay." Christopher replied happily. 'Where the hell is he?' You asked yourself while putting a few pancakes on a plate for Christopher. "Here you go birthday boy." You said then messed up his already messy bed head. "Thanks!" "I'm going to go phone your father, okay? I'll be right back." You said, you grabbed your phone off of he counter then ran upstairs.

You dialled his number and waited for him to pick up, "hello?" Valtteri answered. "Hey Valtteri, is Lewis around?" "He's training right now, why?" "Cause I need to talk to him, it's really important." "Okay, you stay put, I'll tell him that you've phoned." "Okay" you replied, you sat down on the bed waiting for Lewis to pick up the phone. After waiting for 5 minutes Lewis finally answered. "Hey babe, what's up? Vallteri said you phoned and that it was important" "um yes it's important, it's Christopher's birthday and you aren't here!" You said. "Oh shit, that's today?" "Um, how could you forget your sons birthday?" "Look, I'm so sorry, I'll be back in twenty, I'm leaving right now." "Okay, we'll be waiting" "Okay, love you." Lewis said then hung up. "Oh my fucking god Lewis." You said then headed back downstairs to eat with Christopher. "Daddy will be back in 20 minutes." You said and grabbed your plate off of the counter, then sat down.

You and Christopher were sitting at the counter reading a book when you heard the door open. "Daddy!" Christopher yelled then got up and hugged Lewis, as mad as you were at lewis you couldn't help but smile. "Happy birthday Christopher!" Lewis picked him up and spun him around. "Sorry I'm late, I had to go pick up your present." "Ooo, present?" Christopher questioned "yeah, present?" You asked confused. "Come with me." Lewis lead you and Christopher to the garage, when he opened the door you saw a little puppy sitting on the floor. "Oh my god Lewis!" You said while running up to the puppy. "Thank you Daddy!" Christopher said hugging Lewis.

You took the puppy to the backyard so Christopher could play with him, you and Lewis sat down on the patio. "I swear to god if you forget his birthday again I'm going to disown you." You said, "I promise I won't." Lewis said, he wrapped his arm around you while watching Christopher play with the puppy.